Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Talking" with foids

Sonozaki

Sonozaki

Officer
★★
soyciety and IT cucks will try to make you feel low IQ and autistic if you cant talk to foids, but is that really true? talking to foids is like talking to a 4 year old (who's a big boy/do you watch spongebob etc) you have to reduce yourself to their level.

you cant to talk to foids about anime/vidya/politics/meaning of life, you have to adapt and talk about instagram/snapchat (both of which i've never had) and retard soy normalfaggot shows like 13 reasons why lmao, seems like a big downgrade so no ty

Not really tbh.

Female and male normtards are all boring as fuck to talk to; gender doesn't really matter. The guys only talk about faggot shit like sports, multiplayer games, booze, and cars, while the girls only talk about dumb shit like television and fashion.
Also, talking to foids is only difficult if you find them attractive. Otherwise its like talking to a slightly saltier guy.

its like trying to teach a lion the Russian language

It takes 2 to make a conversation, no point trying to talk if they don't want to

Female and male normtards are all boring as fuck to talk to; gender doesn't really matter. The guys only talk about faggot shit like sports, multiplayer games, booze, and cars, while the girls only talk about dumb shit like television and fashion.
Also, talking to foids is only difficult if you find them attractive. Otherwise its like talking to a slightly saltier guy.
yeah it implies on normies as well, i was just focusing on foids in this thread

yeah it implies on normies as well, i was just focusing on foids in this thread
Some of them are chill though. As long as you steer clear of anything relating to dating or the blackpill, they're honestly good listeners, and you can generally talk about politiks.

I can talk to foids fine, the issue is that I am a curry with a terrible face

Based tbh. Normies in general just suck and have no personalities, while obviously relying on their looks and status to make friends and appear interesting.

I talked about a book with a foid, but I'm ethnic so I'm probably on the same playing field as an Eastern Europe foid.

I agree with you, but I do still watch spongebob sometimes

soyciety and IT cucks will try to make you feel low IQ and autistic if you cant talk to foids, but is that really true? talking to foids is like talking to a 4 year old (who's a big boy/do you watch spongebob etc) you have to reduce yourself to their level.

you cant to talk to foids about anime/vidya/politics/meaning of life, you have to adapt and talk about instagram/snapchat (both of which i've never had) and retard soy normalfaggot shows like 13 reasons why lmao, seems like a big downgrade so no ty
i fucking agree lmao especially the normie 13rw part that shit disgusts me

im a lowiqcel so I get IQmogged by foids

Yeah thats what I’ve noticed tbh

The only time I interact with foids is when my foid manager tells me to do something JFL

From my experience foids will want nothing you do with you if you're ugly and have nothing to offer them.

you cant to talk to foids about anime/vidya/politics/meaning of life
I talked to a foid about anime 10+ years ago :chad:
she mentioned her fave and I hadn't seen it so it ended after a sentence
we were at an anime con :soy:

I always offend them so easily

I have never had a meaningful conversation with a foid. It seems to me that they just enjoy talking behind other peoples back, mocking ugly people and discuss chads cock.

I've never had an interesting convo with a foid 1 on 1

And when there's a chad there, they only talk to him and ignore me. And when I say anything the foid will wait for the chads reaction to what I say before she reacts

high IQ op, I agree

If the foid was attracted to you, she'd learn about your interests and put a ton of effort into making the conversation more interesting for you.