Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Talking to yourself?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
I talk to myself a lot. It's as if I'm speaking to someone else. So for example, if I'm making scrambled eggs, I'll say "Ok, now put it in the microwave" but then I'll say "You idiot, you forgot to add the salt" and then "ah yes, I'll do it, I'm so forgetful lol", it's all in my head though. However, recently I have started to speak out loud to myself and my mom caught me doing it the other day.

It's the only way to stay sane for me, I can go days without talking to anyone irl.

I mutter to myself a lot, but as for actual conversations, well I suppose it must look that way to other people. However it's not really me who I'm speaking to tbh.

I do that all the time tbh it's over

I've been having full out conversations in my head for as long as I can remember. I'm glad I got out of the habit of doing it out loud at a young age though. Although every so often, I'm still caught mumbling to myself.

Last edited:
had full-on conversations with myself for more then 2hrs today tbh

I did this too, talking to myself out loud. I can see anyone who is lonely and isn't receiving any attention doing this, because I did this at University when I went days without speaking to another person at time

I mumble a lot even when outside

I have always talked to myself, most people do it it's normal. It isn't normal to do it when you know other people are there though. People that do that make me feel uncomfortable.

I am the only person I feel comfortable speaking to

I constanlty imitate people that I know when I'm alone and bored kek

I've spoken more words to myself than I've ever spoken to anyone else

I do it a lot too. I think it's just a natural instinct to maintain your sanity when you are lonely. One time a fucking foid from work caught me doing it and she laughed at me. Fuck.

I've been having full out conversations in my head for as long as I can remember. I'm glad I got out of the habit of doing it out loud at a young age though. Although every so often, I'm still caught mumbling to myself.
I do the same thing lol

I think to myself a lot sort of like an anime character always over complicating things.

I do this all the time and I swear quite a bit so my Dad yells at me to stop swearing every other minute.

I do it too all the time, in fact my dad earlier caught me doing it. Always asking me "who are you talking to?" myself......... duh. I have no one else. I never understood why it bothers people so much.
Check out this fucking Chad right here
:feelskek: that was funny ngl

Last edited:
I talk to people in my head

I talk to myself in different languages when I'm by myself

I am my own friend.

i have done it ever since i can remember.I only speak out loud at home,but if there is any other family member apart from my mom i don't.

the type of talking you do is something that old people do a lot, it's not that worrying

the crazy shit i do where i yell random femoids names in my empty apartment is way more worrying

I talk to people in my head

i like it it feel real to me , i think i lost my mind cant stop this talking even i flash my arms and have smiles or laugh its over

I do it all day everyday, I’m doing it right now

I mumble to myself a lot, so its relatable.