Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill talking to women is like talking to a parrot (dehumanizing)

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
women have no personal interests, they are only interested in their own lifes,

that's probably why nobody here has female friends, and that's because you can't get anything interesting out of a female friendship, talking to a woman means listening to her and talking about her shit.

women don't know how to talk about anything else, they don't feel interest or attraction in other topics either.
just to give an example, most of the internet forums are composed by men, the influx is always men and rarely women, because they have no interest in anything.

and when they show "interest" in something it feels so fake.
like those gamer bitches

sometimes I think that bitches don't really think, and they just mimic, and imitate human behavior.
because we have seen before how instinctive and contradictory they are, this may also mean that bitches are not capable of taking interest or trying to solve problems or question their environment.

they are fucking irrational animals
of course, his role-playing is convincing, after all we are of the same "species".
and they have spent generation after generation trying to imitate human behavior, birds can imitate words, what can't a monkey with a big brain do? :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Foids are immediatists and sexual.
You know that gamer girl? She is there for attention not for the games.

Parrots are cool though

women have no personal interests, they are only interested in their own lifes,

that's probably why nobody here has female friends, and that's because you can't get anything interesting out of a female friendship, talking to a woman means listening to her and talking about her shit.

women don't know how to talk about anything else, they don't feel interest or attraction in other topics either.
just to give an example, most of the internet forums are composed by men, the influx is always men and rarely women, because they have no interest in anything.

and when they show "interest" in something it feels so fake.
like those gamer bitches

View attachment 504883

sometimes I think that bitches don't really think, and they just mimic, and imitate human behavior.
because we have seen before how instinctive and contradictory they are, this may also mean that bitches are not capable of taking interest or trying to solve problems or question their environment.

they are fucking irrational animals
of course, his role-playing is convincing, after all we are of the same "species".
and they have spent generation after generation trying to imitate human behavior, birds can imitate words, what can't a monkey with a big brain do? :feelshaha:
They are just objects, nothing more. :smonk:

True 100 percent. They just follow trends and collect listeners to define themselves as something.

so true man, they can't think themselves

women have no personal interests, they are only interested in their own lifes
Their personal interests change depending on the personal interests of the chad they are seeing at the time
If they aren't seeing one, they just do whatever everyone else is doing, whatever is trendy and popular

Last edited:
Parrots answer me, foids dont.

A woman with a "soul" is depressingly rare. So many of them really do have an animalistic mentality - not much there beyond food, drama, gossip, and fucking Chad. If it wasn't for that hole between their legs, at least half of guys wouldn't wanna hang around them. Having said all that, there are RARE exceptions. I have ONE female friend and she's like family to me. Neither of us are interested in the other "that way", so it works out perfectly. She's HIV positive, so no way in hell would I bang her, even with a condom.