Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Talking to these girls from tinder about getting married ASAP and getting them prego

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Bwahaha, girls don’t reply to normie guys but talking to chad about what their kids name will be and how we will be together for eternity . BwHahaha

This is too funny. It’s all about looks

Attachments

• 36A636AE-FECD-4FDC-BC55-F548E43F90D2.png
    36A636AE-FECD-4FDC-BC55-F548E43F90D2.png
    32 KB · Views: 476
  • 3F99B7F1-4504-49CF-A509-4045A854929A.jpeg
    3F99B7F1-4504-49CF-A509-4045A854929A.jpeg
    101.1 KB · Views: 473
Bwahaha, girls don’t reply to normie guys but talking to chad about what their kids name will be and how we will be together for eternity . BwHahaha

This is too funny. It’s all about looks

post her pic and the guy you used

"they will be tall from you"

I hope Satan fucks her by giving her dwarfs

"Our kids would be fucking adorable", I actually said that to girls more than once, back when I still tried, was given the cold shoulder of course.

"they will be tall from you" tall theory cracked

Alex... Alex from target // these make me laugh....

Your tinder experiments keep me eternally conscious of the black pill. Crazy how much just being good looking can make a difference.

Tall and good looking. They dont want a Lanklet, they want a good looking lanklet

Haha, I love it. Women need to disavow any pretense of caring about personality. They'll get less uglies bothering them that way.