Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Talking to normies is generally useless

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
No one will fix your problems so talking to them is completely pointless. I only talk to them if needed, uttering on average not more than 10 words a day.

BASED TBHNGLFRNOCAPFR

i have to talk to them due to work but i rather avoid any unnecessary convo with them

went to a psychiatrist because my Mom forced me to go when i was a kid and i asked the psychiatrist about my looks and she lied and said i look fine so i got up out of the couch i was sitting in and said to my autism caregiver to pay her the 60$. it was 60$ a session to talk to someone that lies to you and to someone that gives 0 fucks about you. fuck psychiatrist was hoping to get some free plastic surgery or something but nah.

No one will fix your problems so talking to them is completely pointless. I only talk to them if needed, uttering on average not more than 10 words a day.
I talk to myself cuz im the realest

They'll just talk about chicks they had sex with, people they drank alcohol with, so it's just pure ragefuel