Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Talking to my bluepilled family makes me so angry

udeactive

udeactive

5'6" on a good day
Today my auntie's family came around and on the dinner table we were talking about looks and relationships when i was name-dropped into the convo. My "smart" cousin how looks were "subjective" when i mentioned a few universal features which is attractive in every culture and how style is the subjective thing.

One of them being height. She waffled on about how height is subjective and didn't believe me because "google said so". So fucking retarded

NOBODY FINDS SHORT GUYS ATTRACTIVE FOR THEIR HEIGHT, dumb fucking retard. im a manlet also

that's why i don't bother talking to my parents about anything

you never do that lil greygrey

ahahaha imagine talking to normshits in 2024

couldn't be me

that's why i don't bother talking to my parents about anything
i get too lonley if i don't talk to anyone, i kinda use family for social outlets

Today my auntie's family came around and on the dinner table we were talking about looks and relationships when i was name-dropped into the convo. My "smart" cousin how looks were "subjective" when i mentioned a few universal features which is attractive in every culture and how style is the subjective thing.

One of them being height. She waffled on about how height is subjective and didn't believe me because "google said so". So fucking retarded

NOBODY FINDS SHORT GUYS ATTRACTIVE FOR THEIR HEIGHT, dumb fucking retard. im a manlet also
every grey wrote the same thing. its always the same

every grey wrote the same thing. its always the same
imagine some turbo autist subhuman going on a 10 minute rant about ratios and height and muh blackpill to a bunch of boomers and femshits :feelskek: jesus fucking cringe

imagine some turbo autist subhuman going on a 10 minute rant about ratios and height and muh blackpill to a bunch of boomers and femshits :feelskek: jesus fucking cringe
there ain't much else to it is there