Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Talking to manlet white Chadlite about his plans

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
He is 33 and has $300k in crypto currencies now, after investing $125k.

He is 5'6 and has a gymbody, Anavar body, and a 7/10 looks. The best he can get as that is trashy slut deathnic women who all are white man only and like drama. The problem is the ethnic girls they look at tall white men as literal Gods, and monkey branch as soon as one becomes available.

He thinks if he can get to $2 million in net worth that he has a shot at dating actually classy girls of whatever ethnicity(hes not racist).

I had to agree with him. I said you have to be 1 of 3 things to make women interested in you. Either a tall white Chad, a violent thug criminal who actually hurts women, or so rich that you can mog the fuck out of other men.

He knows I come to this forum and I was telling him about some of your guys' white sisters who are thin. That on their instagram they literally have pro athletes, super rich guys and actors DM'ing them.

Last edited:
He knows I come to this forum and I was telling him about some of your guys' white sisters who are thin. That on their instagram they literally have pro athletes, super rich guys and actors DM'ing them.

Where did you read this :feelswhere:

also jfl if he is rich af get his ass on facial surgeries with 2 million he can double leg length with hella reputable surgeons and get to 6 foot+

its over

Imagine having 2 million and betabuxxing an ethic whore. JFL

damn what a fucked up day and age when a dude thinks he has to get 2 FUCKING MILLION in order to get a decent girl.

holy fucking shit. the world has gone to shit. the power imbalance in the west IS FUCKING UNREAL.

im fucking telling you if i get 2 million ima go to some islamic country and build a sand-stacy harem and live like a king. fuck the west. TAKBIR!

Good point. He was for like 2 weeks dating this super sexy 18 year old Arab girl, that I would consider killing a man over. (Arab women are my favorite)

We have to just accept its 100% over in our countries.

2 millions is nothing in the west.Maybe in one or two countries but even then he will have to have a bunch of money coming in every year to sustain his lifestyle.

thats fucking bullshit pulling out of your ass, mate. even 1 million USD is absolutely huge in the west. we're talking about liquid asset, it's not tied up in real estate.

heck, i'd say one's set with 500k USD. provided he doesn't spend crazy like a "real" rich person, like the ceos and high end engineers and doctors who pull high 6 figures every year.
mate if you live in a city like london 2 million is nothing.Maybe in portugal and ee 2 million is something but to the rest of the west that isn't much.maybe if you villagemaxx but then again not many young people in villages much less young women so it's a tiresome gamble.

2 million is huge unless you live in a super rich neighborhood like beverly hills or something. i dont think you know what 2 million really means.....
Anyone who says 2 million dollars is nothing has no fucking idea what they're talking about lmfao.

20200120 150922

2 million is huge unless you live in a super rich neighborhood like beverly hills or something. i dont think you know what 2 million really means.....
i mean if he is looking for a "quality" girl then he will have to afford a shit ton of expensive wine,gay trips, fashion of the week dresses, and a beautiful house.Plus kids if he has any.that's expensive as shit.plus all that weekend dining and weekly expenses.
i mean 2 million will never be enough to betabuxx a stacy unless you get a lot of decent money monthly.2 million isn't enough to betabuxx in the long run.

define "quality girl". its as if your image of "quality girl" = instagram whores.
look what i mean is 2 million is nothing(if you want to betabuxx that is) if you are not going to get any more money for the next 50 years of your life. .

well to think one has 2 million and wont get more out of it, is very streched in itself.

maybe its true for those NBA idiots who bankrupt after retire with tens of millions. but for normal person it should not be the case.
i am just saying."high quality" girls are expensive.

and i totally dont agree with your definition of "high quality" girls.

if a girl demands 6 figure annually for "life style" purpose, then by definition that bitch aint no high quality.

not even if the bitch is giga stacy should this be tolerated. demanding such high amount of money for basically vanity, is not high quality trait, at all.
i mean if the guy isn't getting anything decent with an average-to above average wage,then i can't see him ever getting a wife legitimately.if he is truly a chadlite he could try villagemaxxing.

damn what a fucked up day and age when a dude thinks he has to get 2 FUCKING MILLION in order to get a decent girl.

holy fucking shit. the world has gone to shit. the power imbalance in the west IS FUCKING UNREAL.

im fucking telling you if i get 2 million ima go to some islamic country and build a sand-stacy harem and live like a king. fuck the west. TAKBIR!
legit guys retarded with 2 million better off going to Chechen country and get young foid for cheap
Imagine having 2 million and betabuxxing an ethic whore. JFL
this, lol at that guys IQ

If he's a 7 and has money, he can get a Becky.

I think he is right in his estimate. He makes maybe $110k or so a year at his job, has his own house with mortgage.. and wants to get up to $2 million in cryptocurrency.

Because also you can't just make a little more than normie tallfaggots, and have a bit nicer things. You have to mog them by a lot. You have to do things like take the girls on vacations that a normie tallfaggot with a good job can't afford.

thats fucking bullshit pulling out of your ass, mate. even 1 million USD is absolutely huge in the west. we're talking about liquid asset, it's not tied up in real estate.

heck, i'd say one's set with 500k USD. provided he doesn't spend crazy like a "real" rich person, like the ceos and high end engineers and doctors who pull high 6 figures every year.
this $1 million net worth means your richer than 95% americans