Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Talking to Girls is Stressful

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I wouldn't want to deal with it anyway. They're so picky and judgemental.

I have never talked to a girl

I only talk to female acquintances, otherwise I don't talk at all. I know I'll be able to entertain them but why would I want to entertain women who brush me off as an ugly guy and subsequently avoid me in public?

It's even more stressful when you are forced into a group assignment with them !

last girl i asked out who rejected me was painful and i realised i was just banging my head against a wall.

I don't even bother as I know I'll get rejected.

NT Chad talks to girls 24/7, it's so easy for him.

hows that going btw
We had to figure out what each person was gonna work on, it was awkward af discussing it since i usually stay quiet most of the class.

we're doing our own sections, but have same chapter, and each have to talk in class for 2-3mins next week. hopefully it gets over with

We had to figure out what each person was gonna work on, it was awkward af discussing it since i usually stay quiet most of the class.

we're doing our own sections, but have same chapter, and each have to talk in class for 2-3mins next week. hopefully it gets over with
at least the interaction is kept at a minimum, hope it ends well for you

Not to mention socially awkward, then they blame it on you

its socially acceptable for girls to be dumbfucks, annoying, emotional and every bad trait in the book yet when a guy does it he is shunned and attacked. F this planet.

Talking to people in general stresses me the fuck out.

it's not stressful for me but they usually just avoid me

You are a fakecel if you have the opportunity to talk to girls.