Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Talking points for incels that don't revolve around facts/data

• Thread starter DarwinsDisgrace
  • Start date
D

DarwinsDisgrace

Recruit
★★★★★
I'm just had a thought, we have a wiki that goes through every scientific study that supports (I'd even say proves) our view of sex and relationships, but the reality is that most people are driven not by fact but by emotion. But what kind of emotional talking points/arguments/statements/rebuttals etc. can we come up with that convinces ordinary people (normies) of our point of view.

Normies rarely talk about this sort of thing in real life because I think they are probably too afraid to be called out, but a common statement is that 'personality matters more than looks'. what I've always said in response is the following:

nobody is going to want to wake up everyday next to a person they don't find attractive

would you honestly say to your partner that you love them because of her personality, and their looks had nothing to do with it

etc.

I'm not sure to be perfectly honest

GtQPUD5

The problem is that then, normies tell you to just become better looking* or to find someone who IS attracted to you.**

* this doesn't work, there's very little you can do beyond surgeries and hair transplants

** women's taste in men is monolithic, it isn't like men's taste which varies a lot

This is why you need studies.

The problem is that they come into any debate already convinced that incels are wrong and evil. Nothing you say to them or show to them will convince them otherwise.

I think if normies practiced self awareness and acknowledged their inherent preference for beauty and tried not to justify their preference for beauty by conflating I t with qualities like personality, confidence, etc. the. They’d wake up. When I was first black pilled I started paying close attention to how I perceived others and how ugly people were perceived in general. This convinced me more than any study ever did

tbh , even if we have studies , normies brush them off , because they aren't '' legitimate '' or '' up to date '' .
If they dont want to swallow the blackpill , then they never will .

They already made up their mind beforehand ,
they fully invested their ego into their beliefs .

The problem is that then, normies tell you to just become better looking* or to find someone who IS attracted to you.**

* this doesn't work, there's very little you can do beyond surgeries and hair transplants

** women's taste in men is monolithic, it isn't like men's taste which varies a lot

This is why you need studies.
They don't seem to realize that very few people are attracted to sub 5s

Doesn’t matter how much research we do , They don’t want to accept reality

They don't seem to realize that very few people are attracted to sub 5s
Because they either assume a perfect world, or they assume that women are like men (who can like sub5s)