Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ talking edgy on tinder if you’re not gigachad

The rape one is me :shhh:

chad could make a joke about cutting her head and eating it and she will still be down to fuck

They're being spoken to the way they deserve, they're all on there for one reason at that's to whore around. This shit doesn't bother them because deep down they know they're just a flesh light to men and nothing more, it just depends on the dude and what he looks like before she will allow herself to be objectified for the whore she is.

Chad could've spam Mein Kampf text and still get pussy.

I call them sluts on chadfishing and they laugh. Lol at them

- What did you major in at ASU?
- I would very much like to fuck you hard

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'd never get as far as them since no foid would ever match me, but I'd at least hold a conversation better. They fell for redpill memes no doubt

Wasn't there a chadfishing experiment where chad said similar things and got praised?

The funniest thing about this is they had to match first to even have this conversation. Strange how faulty their personality detectors were with those men's profiles. No way their looks had anything to do with it.