Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Talking about violence and rape is the only way incels can get any attention

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
Do you think anything incels said would get any attention among foids if all they talked about was how lonely they are and how they want a GF?

A few people might laugh at them, but nobody would take the male loneliness issue seriously if low value men tried to be serious about it. Not a single soul on Earth cares or will ever care about low value men.

Thus, overtly violent fantasies, talks about mass shootings and rape are the only ways that incels can get any attention to what theyre talking about.

talks about mass shootings and rape are the only ways that incels can get any attention to what theyre talking about.
Facts,although they still miss the point most of the time.

If you can't get pussy the straight way... Well.... You know what to do

I dont talk about my seething rage for foids for the attention. I say I fucking hate foids because I fucking hate them. I honestly couldn't care less what anyone says or thinks about my anger and hatred tbh

yes thats what i say. without violence none will listen to you. they think they are the shit. whores and chads are entitled pricks.

Violence is the only language normies understand.

talks about mass shootings and rape are the only ways that incels can get any attention to what theyre talking about
it's a sad thing, but it's true :cryfeels: the womyn and normies don't care that we are alone otherwise

True. Forever alone people existed for ages and nobody gave a fuck.

Violence is the only language normies understand.
Figs understand violence very well.. so it is probably the feminisation of society that is making violence a popular outlet.

Because those fit their narrative.