Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Talking about the massacre in Texas I loved that the shooter killed more girls

• Thread starter Incel Constantine
  • Start date
Incel Constantine

Incel Constantine

Banned
-
[UWSL][UWSL]He should have killed more (in video game). [/UWSL][/UWSL]

I wouldn't shed a tear for the Texas school shooter's victims. That said, I'm inclined to believe murdering girls does more harm than good as it leads men to violently compete for the few remaining ones.

Every time a girl refuses to settle for her looksmatch, she is creating an involuntary celibate. Were more girls gunned down, more involuntary celibates would exist. We need a proportional number of girls who are encouraged to settle for their looksmatches.

They were born with the ultimate privilege in life, and a fellow incel actually managed to take it to the system (females) and got some revenge. :feelsokman:

I wouldn't shed a tear for the Texas school shooter's victims. That said, I'm inclined to believe murdering girls does more harm than good as it leads men to violently compete for the few remaining ones.

Every time a girl refuses to settle for her looksmatch, she is creating an involuntary celibate. Were more girls gunned down, more involuntary celibates would exist. We need a proportional number of girls who are encouraged to settle for their looksmatches.

This is indeed very true, less toilets doesn't benefit it. But then again today's toilets only pair down with men their age or AT MOST 2 years older. So this only affect Alphacels, not Zoomercels, not Millenialcels, not Xcels, and not Baby Boomercels.

That sounds good. Accelerate the decline until it all burns down.

This is indeed very true, less toilets doesn't benefit it. But then again today's toilets only pair down with men their age or AT MOST 2 years older. So this only affect Alphacels, not Zoomercels, not Millenialcels, not Xcels, and not Baby Boomercels.

That sounds good. Accelerate the decline until it all burns down.
I believe your stance on the issue is correct. I just felt the necessity of pointing that out because the principle bothers me. But it is what it is.

[UWSL][UWSL]I don't care about women anymore, for me all could be exterminated from the face of the earth.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

He killed a couple yummy ones