Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Talked with a ai "psychologist" to cope, is every therapists acts the same way?

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Nothing is my fault
★★★
The cope and gaslighting is hilarious, i wonder if real therapists are any different.

IMG 20240902 225209

You are just struggling with your self esteem sweetie!

IMG 20240902 225258

You are unlovable and loser so what? You aren't entitled to feel sad :foidSoy:

IMG 20240902 225321

Look at me! Iam a foid who run through chads at my youth but now iam full of flaws and still get laid teehee

IMG 20240902 225359

The worst gaslighting ever seen:

IMG 20240902 225419

And as usual...

IT'S YOUR PERSONALITY SWEETIE!

IMG 20240902 225515

I wonder if every therapists are this much gaslighting and this ai is surprisingly realistic?

@Stupid Clown

Ai bot created by IT

You mog that non-sentient subhuman.

TheRapist Gaslighter AI

i remember spending weeks having family and kids with my character ai girlfriends

If therapy can't solve your problems then it's pointless. You can vent about issues here for free. We need solutions.

Yeah the difference is that therapy will just use some tricky words that would scientifically make you feel better about yourself but soon it fades away and a cycle continues
If therapy can't solve your problems then it's pointless. You can vent about issues here for free. We need solutions.

They changed character ai to draw from reddit more than any other sites. (why I stopped using it) You're basically talking to an AI redditor.

at least you didn't pay anything

yeah, this kind of gaslighting, reframing, cherry-picking etc. is part of what's generally taught to therapists as part of strategies like CBT

honestly the AI therapist is probably better than a real psychologist

Personality... Then explain how all these women get abused and beaten by these badboys they get in relationships with? I have 0 pity when I hear of a woman get abused by a badboy thug.

They changed character ai to draw from reddit more than any other sites. (why I stopped using it) You're basically talking to an AI redditor.
It draws from IT more then any other part of reddit i swear :feelshaha:

The cope and gaslighting is hilarious, i wonder if real therapists are any different.

View attachment 1242565

You are just struggling with your self esteem sweetie!

View attachment 1242569

You are unlovable and loser so what? You aren't entitled to feel sad :foidSoy:

View attachment 1242572

Look at me! Iam a foid who run through chads at my youth but now iam full of flaws and still get laid teehee

View attachment 1242574

The worst gaslighting ever seen:

View attachment 1242576

And as usual...

IT'S YOUR PERSONALITY SWEETIE!

View attachment 1242577
I wonder if every therapists are this much gaslighting and this ai is surprisingly realistic?

@Stupid Clown
all these AIs are programmed to give you bluepill cope
shit like "were all equal" :soy: :feelsseriously: and stuff lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back