Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Talked to the marine recruiter today

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
I walked in and there was a training going on JFL

7 people were watching me get interviewed the whole time while I asked questions

They gave me a test that I needed to pass before they can set me up for the real test and go to the next steps

I failed it but they said I can retake it in 2 weeks

Honestly I don’t even know what I want at this point. I have zero money and $2,000 worth of bills I need to pay by tomorrow.

My new job seems to complicated and everyone has a degree there except me. It’s all filled with normies and I don’t fit in

I don’t know what the right decision is anymore. I’m just constantly under stress and just making impulsive decisions at this point

take out a credit card in someone elses name its literally free money

Why not Air Force? They don’t have that test shit to sign up.

The good news: If you're in the US at least you'd be joining the world's most powerful military and so you're maybe better off than if you were in Russia, for example.

The bad news: WW3 against Russia and/or China is looking extremely likely to happen, like legitimately a 50% chance of something really major happening within 3 years. Or you could also be used as cannon fodder for the Jews in Israel when they run out of soldiers fighting Jordan and Iran. Imagine how lame it would be to die fighting for the Zionists. I can't think of a more dumb way to die.

Keep your job for a few months to pay your bills and maybe save a bit of money, and then if you still hate the job and still want to be a marine you can just quit and enlist.
You don't HAVE to join the marines right this second.

I can't think of a more dumb way to die.
Yes, most casualties in modern symmetric warfare, as the Russian-Ukrainian war shows, are caused by artillery, mortars, and air strikes, so most soldiers die almost instantly without even getting the chance to get into a firefight.