Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel talked to foids on omeagle (WITH A MASK)

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
I was talking to some foids one of them was a white girl my age:feelsohh::feelsohh: and i was jestermaxxing and i told her to get off her phone and stuff and found out she lives in the same city as me:feelsohh::feelsohh: Then her mum came and scremed at me, and i called her a crackhead. the end

Last edited:
Sounds cool OP but beware that this is arguably brag and people will holler about it soon

Fucking chad, shut the fuck up and stop posting this rope fuel, if I tried this foids would stare blankly due to my social retardation.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Fucking chad, shut the fuck up and stop posting this rope fuel, if I tried this foids would stare blankly due to my social retardation.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
become autistic

Might be brag. I wouldn't make threads like these.
it didn't come off as brag to me tbh. imagine being a literal jester for some girl on the internet for 5 minutes until she leaves the call

it didn't come off as brag to me tbh. imagine being a literal jester for some girl on the internet for 5 minutes until she leaves the call
ye thats what i was saying,
this nigger literally mogs me

Not really a brag if he was wearing a mask.

I was talking to some foids one of them was a white girl my age:feelsohh::feelsohh: and i was jestermaxxing and i told her to get off her phone and stuff and found out she lives in the same city as me:feelsohh::feelsohh: Then her mum came and scremed at me, and i called her a crackhead. the end

Based.

But he said he got positive attention from a woman. Attention he himself enjoyed. Most people here can't even get that much.

But he said he got positive attention from a woman. Attention he himself enjoyed. Most people here can't even get that much.
He's hiding features that would otherwise prevent him from getting attention.

That’s interesting

He's hiding features that would otherwise prevent him from getting attention.

But he got the attention. Tantamount to a woman putting on makeup.

But he got the attention. Tantamount to a woman putting on makeup.
I mask hides your jaw, chin, nose, bone structure, etc depending on how big of a mask it is. Totally different from makeup. The only thing he couldn't hide is his voice if he's a voicecel.

Granted, the post before the edit is questionable the way its worded.

I mask hides your jaw, chin, nose, bone structure, etc depending on how big of a mask it is. Totally different from makeup.

Makeup can do those things. I forget which thread, but somebody here posted an astonishing makeup job. Sheer wizardry, the tricks of light that were being played.

Makeup can do those things. I forget which thread, but somebody here posted an astonishing makeup job. Sheer wizardry, the tricks of light that were being played.

i literally wore this and talked to a foid for 5 minute who didnt say anything and told her mum, and some other foid literally thought I was abo. And even ask @FACEandLMS , who talked to a foid for an hour, it doesnt mean shit if she doesnt even go home with your, your just entertainment for the day. And obviously im going to enjoy talking to a foid, as I hardly ever do so, and it's my biological imperative to fuck a foid and I've never come close to that.

i literally wore this and talked to a foid for 5 minute who didnt say anything and told her mum, and some other foid literally thought I was abo. And even ask @FACEandLMS , who talked to a foid for an hour, it doesnt mean shit if she doesnt even go home with your, your just entertainment for the day. And obviously im going to enjoy talking to a foid, as I hardly ever do so, and it's my biological imperative to fuck a foid and I've never come close to that.

I'm sure lots of people have different opinions on what levels of validation from people count. But FACEandLMS isn't a mod, the mods are the mods, and they decide what counts as bragging. You've come closer to fucking a woman than most of us do.

If you didn't see her butthole it's a waste of time tbh.

I'm sure lots of people have different opinions on what levels of validation from people count. But FACEandLMS isn't a mod, the mods are the mods, and they decide what counts as bragging. You've come closer to fucking a woman than most of us do.
:feelshaha: Talking to a girl for 5 minutes as a jester is nowhere to fucking a girl, what about all the bluepilled cells stuck in the freindzone etc, some of this fourm has had sex, been kissed etc, if you want i can even pm you a pic of me on discord im near truecel levels of ugliness
"omeagle"
:what:
If you didn't see her butthole it's a waste of time tbh.
:feelshehe:

How does omeagle work?

next time ask for nudes and share with the class

its a shit site where u talk to random people filled with oldcels jerking off
Ok. I’d get in trouble for doing that though so I’ll just try going on omeagle when I’m rlly drunk and high and not fapping and see what happens.

I'm not sure how brag this is. He was wearing a mask to cover his face and he was talking to a random stranger on the internet

I'm not sure how brag this is. He was wearing a mask to cover his face and he was talking to a random stranger on the internet
ye ik more people have had kisses or sex on this fourm , and somehow im a bragger for being a jester and some foid laughing but saying 2 words to me

Scrolling through a sea of cock to jestermaxx for a foid. Not based, and yikerspilled.

:feelshaha: Talking to a girl for 5 minutes as a jester is nowhere to fucking a girl, what about all the bluepilled cells stuck in the freindzone etc, some of this fourm has had sex, been kissed etc, if you want i can even pm you a pic of me on discord im near truecel levels of ugliness

It's not up to me to judge you, that's up to the mods. And I feel like they'd be against talking about having sex or being kissed too.

It's not up to me to judge you, that's up to the mods. And I feel like they'd be against talking about having sex or being kissed too.
idk but I dont think this is bragging for being a jester for 5 min
Scrolling through a sea of cock to jestermaxx for a foid. Not based, and yikerspilled.
ye i still try and talk to foids knowing its pointless, i even tried to do pua and get a girls number but she got creeped out as i tried to talk to her

Over if you have to jestermaxx