Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Talk about your paranormal experiences

Have you ever experienced paranormal occurrences?

• Total voters
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
Please share your paranormal experiences.

@Orzmund @Hopium @Stupid Clown @Ignoredpinaples@NoLooksNoLife @NowItsSlimeTime @war_with_myself @dungeondragon @PointOfNoReturn @huaus

Just last night I was going to sleep, while I was laying on my bed in the dark I heard a strange ringing sound coming from the outside.
This creeped me out because nobody would be outside this late and there's wasn't a football match (usually you would only hear noise when the local football clubs are playing and people come over to cheer them.)
Every 5 seconds you would hear ringing from the outside, then 10 seconds, then it ended.

Just last night I was going to sleep, while I was laying on my bed in the dark I heard a strange ringing sound coming from the outside.
This creeped me out because nobody would be outside this late and there's wasn't a football match (usually you would only hear noise when the local football clubs are playing and people come over to cheer them.)
Every 5 seconds you would hear ringing from the outside, then 10 seconds, then it ended.
Just one ring that you could quite clearly hear. It even kinda echoed

@PhilipBlake @Paul Bernardo

@NoLooksNoLife

Please share you paranormal experiences.

@NoLooksNoLife

Please share you paranormal experiences.
Shadow figure seen a couple of times throughout the years, first spotted when i was 5 which terrified me, mang…

Also a couple times, I heard an eerie wind-like sound outside from the hr of 3-4am, Chico. Even worse was when Id check outside and saw nothing blowing around, mang.

I even tried, to no avail, to block it out by putting in headphones on full volume. the sound was still audible af to me out there , mang

Last edited:
I once saw a nigger in public.

Last edited:
Girls don't hop on my dick. That's the paranormal stuff I experience everyday:feelsUgh:.

I have sleep paralysis often. Literally had it happen today JFL

I have sleep paralysis often. Literally had it happen today JFL
Sleep paralysis is awesome. You can easily astral project from a sleep paralysis state

Shadow figure seen a couple of times throughout the years, first spotted when i was 5 which terrified me, mang…

Also a couple times, I heard an eerie wind-like sound outside from the hr of 3-4am, Chico. Even worse was when Id check outside and saw nothing blowing around, mang.

I even tried, to no avail, to block it out by putting in headphones on full volume. the sound was still audible af to me out there , mang
you're psychic

Shadow ppl and the feeling the being watched

You can alter your situation with your psychic abilities l.
I might’ve inadvertently done so once or twice before, unless merely coincidental, mang

Do you want to want do it intentionally?
I found it works if I strongly feel deeply enough about some shit to the point where it borderline overtakes me, if that makes sense, mang

I dreamed a day in my life and it happened exactly like in my dream a few weeks later.This happened for a few times,last one was a year ago.Pretty strange to talk about it.

I dreamed a day in my life and it happened exactly like in my dream.This happened for a few times,last one was a year ago.Pretty strange to talk about it.
That's pretty fucking freaky

Being stuck in this archontic reality I would call paranormal

(Truecel trait) Even ghosts and demons are too grossed out by your face

@Orzmund @Hopium @Stupid Clown @Ignoredpinaples@NoLooksNoLife @NowItsSlimeTime @war_with_myself @dungeondragon @PointOfNoReturn @huaus
Hey this didn't ping me!!

Pretty sure my childhood house was haunted. Like... I always saw a girl with long black hair and a white dress, and once I asked if anyone could hear me early in the morning and someone responded who's voice I'd never heard. Bare in mind, most memories of voices happen due to past voices you heard. I also heard voices late at night and had nightmares hugging one specific bear no-one in my family remembers.

Voices in my head, dark shadows moving on the walls, objects moving. Had a terrifying experience with a shadow person when I was younger.

Have you ever experienced paranormal occurrences?​

• Yes​

Votes: 9 52.9%
    • Immolator
    • NoLooksNoLife
    • Shrek
    • NowItsSlimeTime
    • Acion
    • Darius L
    • Waco
    • huaus
    • Mango
  • No​

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters 17

One time as a teenager, I was listening to music late at night and I suddenly heard a voice under my bed, telling me to shut up.