Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Talk about your Childhood

p9intless

p9intless

hapa, failed sperg
I had a few peculiar habits when I was in elementary school.
During recess, my classmates would come together and play games with each other. When I asked my classmate if I can join and play with them they will always reject me. I am not NT and look uncanny, so I was already an outcast. Because I was unable to handle being rejected, I would literally cry and beg to play with them until a teacher would step in and force them to play with me. I was fucking PITIFUL as a child.

Also I had this hyperfixation with terraforming planets. I used to draw the planet Mars getting gradually terraformed on printer paper. Like on one side of the paper I would draw the planet mars in great detail, with it's terrain and everything, and on the other side I would draw a green and blue Mars.
1200px-MarsTransitionV.jpg

In 5th/6th grade I used to construct languages (although they were crude) with their own phonology, alphabet and grammar. I am a genuine turboautist, so I would speak in my made-up language with other people thinking I would impress them with my language-making skills JFL.
In retrospect, I was a really weird kid.

In kindergarten, I walked right up to the front of the class and spat on the floor for no reason at all

I would hug adults and blow my nose in their shirt. I had really bad allergies. I could never breath out of my nose. I wonder if that's why my stepdad didn't hug me.

I drew alone during recess, I didn't go out to the playground, I didn't play soccer with the rest of the kids in the park

I preferred to stay inside the cave playing video games

Then, traumas and loneliness, a lot of loneliness.

In kindergarten, I walked right up to the front of the class and spat on the floor for no reason at all
Over for hawktuahcels (sorry I had to make the joke)

@Adolf Kitler

I did many weird things with my saliva as a child.

I used to lick my hands in 2nd/3rd grade.

I used to collect rocks, suck on them (because I thought they were dirty), and inspect them pretending I was a geologist.

I loved rocks for some reason. I used to smash rocks on concrete to break them apart and inspect their inner-content. One time, i think in 3rd grade, I inserted a plastic gemstone into my belly button and said I was Steven Universe.

I did many weird things with my saliva as a child.

I used to lick my hands in 2nd/3rd grade.

I used to collect rocks, suck on them (because I thought they were dirty), and inspect them pretending I was a geologist.

I loved rocks for some reason. I used to smash rocks on concrete to break them apart and inspect their inner-content. One time, i think in 3rd grade, I inserted a plastic gemstone into my belly button and said I was Steven Universe.
That’s pretty cool honestly

Borderline genius, very few try to construct new languages inside their skulls!
Lord Of The Rings Ring GIF

lord of the rings GIF

Borderline genius, very few try to construct new languages inside their skulls!
Lord Of The Rings Ring GIF
it's not really "borderline genius". knew a few basic linguistic concepts as a kid and thought it would be fun to construct one. Like I said, the conlangs I made as a kid were very crude

What I would usually do is write out a dictionary. I would list out words in english and their corresponding words in my made up language
e.g.
  • The (definite article) - Ahq
  • A (indefinite article)- aj
  • Cat (singular/plural) - jokkaqa
  • and - eeyn
  • to eat (infinitive )- agungi
  • to eat (past participle) - agungeev
  • Mouse (singular/plural) - heggra
  • modifier, makes singular noun plural - 'ajk
switch up the SVO order (Verb - Subject - Object) or I can even place articles after the noun it's describing (e.g. "Cat the" instead of "The cat" or "Cat A" instead of "A cat")

An example sentence would look like this: "Agungeev Jokkaqa ahq heggra'ajk ahq, eeyn agungeev heggra ahq Jokkaqa aj." which means "The cat ate the mice, and the mouse ate a cat"

Last edited:
What a fucking brutal childhood lol.
I did play alot as a kid, but once I hit age 7 noone wanted to be with me because I stuttered and my ugly traits started to show :feelsbadman:

And that avatar of yours, wtf?

i used to throw pencils across the classroom

I was giga high inhib since birth,

although I would have low inhib moments such as when I would smack the teachers ass or go into the girls bathroom (i was 6 years old and didnt understand english bc i was an immigrant)

I was also malnourished and diseased and poor

Quite a traumatizing childhood especially considering that I'm a born sperg with adhd and schizo brain chemistry

Everyday i wish my parents had never left for the west and remained in asia

I was a bullied outcast with zero friends. During recess, I would walk around alone and get racist bullied by kids who would approach me. "Shitskins, Terrorist, Osama, Brown, Slave"