Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Talichads bans the sound of women’s voices singing or reading in public

killallfeminists

killallfeminists

Foid annihilator
★★★★
Based taliban :smonk:

I have a playlist of over 360 songs from over a hundred different bands and solo players and many genres that I shuffle and listen to basically every day, and not a single w*man vocalist, something about a womans voice that ruins the best instrumentals

I have a playlist of over 360 songs from over a hundred different bands and solo players and many genres that I shuffle and listen to basically every day, and not a single w*man vocalist, something about a womans voice that ruins the best instrumentals
Exact same here. If anyone gets a hold of my playlists, I'll give myself away. I wonder if it's possible to have a shuffle feature that filters out female vocalists

based

yea foid vocalists could ruin any song jfl

if the taliban never took back afghanistan, then it would have been a corrupt, feminist, lgbt, nigger worshipping, cucked, misandrist, shithole, thanks to the US, UK and other western powers.
just like with japan and south korea.

I can relate. Whenever I'm playing a game and there's a female choir I turn the volume down to 0. Extremely obnoxious. Women's voices are grating.

if the taliban never took back afghanistan, then it would have been a corrupt, feminist, lgbt, nigger worshipping, cucked, misandrist, shithole, thanks to the US, UK and other western powers.
just like with japan and south korea.
:yes: