Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Talibans ban female voice and faces in public

based

foids should be seen not heard

actually wait

foids should be unseen and unheard

Incredible win for shitskins. Gotta give respect them for that. Now let's start doing the same for whites.

pretty based and accurate, UK feminsts cucks are crying now

no reading news for your face

Incredible win for shitskins. Gotta give respect them for that. Now let's start doing the same for whites.
They're not that shitskin. They look balkanic.

No, they don't have the balls to speak up against muslims. They're cowards that fear a high T afghan might chop their heads off (in MGSV).

especially the young feminist foids of rochdale jfl

islam is based

Based. Its us or then. The taliban solution or the western gynocracy.

Based. I wish my country was like Afghanistan

Based af. I don't like seeing foids in public

Based High-T Chads banning female "awrah" exposure. You are married? Stick to your husband, you are not going to street to show your face or body to anyone. Only your husband and family.

It astonishes me how these people can be so insightful on female nature without even studying data or doing a proper research on the subject. No blackpill evidence, no chadfishing, nothing. Gotta give them props for that.

It astonishes me how these people can be so insightful on female nature without even studying data or doing a proper research on the subject. No blackpill evidence, no chadfishing, nothing. Gotta give them props for that.
It's common sense, something we lost in the rest of the world like a century ago.

I mean it's easy to realize that foids are awful when you don't have bluepilled propaganda inculcated into you constantly, you don't need studies

like, you can tell that foids are disgusting freaks just by looking at them for a couple seconds

but they also have a long tradition based on people's experience, which tells them about foid nature. the west also used to understand foids better. sadly, western culture has cut itself off from this tradition, in the name of feminism

It's common sense, something we lost in the rest of the world like a century ago.
Yeah, I feel like they are right but for wrong reasons. Because their stupid prophet said that or something. Still based.

Yeah, I feel like they are right but for wrong reasons. Because their stupid prophet said that or something. Still based.
Religions have some logic in them, they're used to lead the sheeps the right way. We abandoned religion as a society and look at us now. Saying this as an atheist.

Religion and morality are ultimately rooted in culture. With or without Muhammad, Arabs and Arabized peoples are highly patriarchal, as most peoples on earth are by default.

Afghanistan is what Saudi was like before the takeover of jewish MBS

Religion and morality are ultimately rooted in culture. With or without Muhammad, Arabs and Arabized peoples are highly patriarchal, as most peoples on earth are by default.
but christian arabs arent as based as muzzie arabs.islam plays a important role in influencing the native culture.Hindu curries and muslim curries have very different outlooks on wuhmens rights

Taliban is wholly composed of Pashtuns the dominant ethnic group of Afghanistan.Pashtuns are tribal and tribal society mashes well with Islam since Muhammad was from a arab tribe too

Very fucking based. Now look at UK or some other soy shithole, it's even more pathetic in comparison

Afghanistan is the only good nation left

Females shouldn’t open their mouth unless there’s a cock waiting to be sucked nearby or they’re asked a question.

i mean donkeyfuckstan is more cucked. cucked bacha bazi tradtion where men fuck boys. afghanistan is absolutely shithole worse than india
Russia is sending it's men to die same as Ukraine, all of it while the foids are taking chad's cock. That's way more cucked.

based Taliban. the less rights foids have the better a society will be