Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Talibans are already forcing local women to marry their fighters.

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
Kabul:
As the Taliban is gaining ground in Afghanistan by capturing many key cities in the country, the terror group is now forcing women to get married to its terrorists, a media report said on Thursday.
In early July, after Taliban leaders who took control of the provinces of Badakhshan and Takhar issued an order to local religious leaders to provide them with a list of girls over the age of 15 and widows under the age of 45 for “marriage” with Taliban fighters. It’s not yet known whether they’ve complied.

Looks like the incels in Afghanistan will get a state issued wife. No more poppy fields for heroin and boy raping supported by West under Taliban rule. Profanity is being swept from streets of Kabul as we speak and young women who were raised under artificial secular rule are not having it.

Afghanistan

6117c899c040ad0018ce57d1

Are the talibans against the rapes of little afghan boys?

I've never heard any opposition about that, was I lied to by the western media? :feelsmage:

LETS GOOOO!!!!!!!

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

i can't believe such a based civilization was being suppressed for 20 years

And USA is supporting them to create a puffer zone against Iran. Keep this in mind when US politicians virtue signal about feminism, "human rights" or whatever. In reality they don't give a fuck as long as these moslemcels fight against their common enemy.

If i could join the taliban i would
ut knowing them they would see my white skin and behead me

They probably don't even have to force most women, women get soaking wet for brute violent conquerors dominating the region they live in.

I've never heard any opposition about that, was I lied to by the western media? :feelsmage:
Mohammed Omar literally founded Talibans because he was so disgusted by warlords whom controlled Afghanistan kidnapping and raping little girls and boys from poor families, he also eradicated 99% of opium poppy cultivation. He started his faction with 50 people and ended up as supreme ruler of country until Americans decided to invade with their freedom.
png-transparent-mohammed-omar-islamic-emirate-of-afghanistan-urozgan-province-september-11-attacks-taliban-omar-thumbnail.png

Yes actually. They outlawed Bacha Bazi in Taliban controlled regions and executed pedos. It gave them popularity, apparently. In contrast, the US was explicitly supporting pedos as soldiers were explicitly told to ignore bacha bazi.

Very good, Afghanistan is the only government in the world solving the inceldom, how can you not support these heroes?

And USA is supporting them to create a puffer zone against Iran. Keep this in mind when US politicians virtue signal about feminism, "human rights" or whatever. In reality they don't give a fuck as long as these moslemcels fight against their common enemy.
It's not like supposed human rights only exist so the USA can topple governments they don't like around world. Meanwhile they have no problems with their big ally Saudi Arabia because of money.

They probably don't even have to force most women, women get soaking wet for brute violent conquerors dominating the region they live in.
there are a lot of western raised female conscripts that join to be incubators

Mohammed Omar literally founded Talibans because he was so disgusted by warlords whom controlled Afghanistan kidnapping and raping little girls and boys from poor families, he also eradicated 99% of opium poppy cultivation. He started his faction with 50 people and ended up as supreme ruler of country until Americans decided to invade with their freedom.
png-transparent-mohammed-omar-islamic-emirate-of-afghanistan-urozgan-province-september-11-attacks-taliban-omar-thumbnail.png
Greatest hero since codreanu without a doubt

Better for those women than to whore around.

While dark triad maxxed taliban chads are chaining up their women, incels are being Hunted down for touching an arm or postmaxxing on incel cites.

I thought you stopped doing that :feelsbadman:
I relapsed last week, now I'm out of it again and dunno... without it life just sucks and I have no balls to sui

Today is a glorious day, the first stage of the incel uprising has finally begun.

I hope that the degenerate west is soon toppled and incels all over the world are emboldened to fight against their local governments. All that's needed is the will to fight and take matters into your own hands.

I relapsed last week, now I'm out of it again and dunno... without it life just sucks and I have no balls to sui
Devastating news ngl :fuk:

Devastating news ngl :fuk:
Well I have to quit since I started a program to get my driving licence back. They are gonna invite me on 6 random days in the next 12 months for a piss test to control my sobriety. I had my first test last week so I bought some H as a treat for me since I gues they wont call me in for another test in the next few weeks.

Who would win, a bunch of Pashtun goat herders or the world's only remaining superpower?
:feelskek:

Well I have to quit since I started a program to get my driving licence back. They are gonna invite me on 6 random days in the next 12 months for a piss test to control my sobriety. I had my first test last week so I bought some H as a treat for me since I gues they wont call me in for another test in the next few weeks.
Well alright then :feelsbadman: guess everything can be alright if it isn't a habit

Today is a glorious day, the first stage of the incel uprising has finally begun.

I hope that the degenerate west is soon toppled and incels all over the world are emboldened to fight against their local governments. All that's needed is the will to fight and take matters into your own hands.

Alright boys lets move to Afghanistan :feelshaha:

Attachments

• 20210815_153443.jpg
    20210815_153443.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 241
Afghan5

Afgans themselves have many people who look white. This ginger girl with green eyes is Afghani

:feelsLightsaber: Women can't be whores anymore :feelsLightsaber:

jews and feminists are seething rn it's lifefuel
Better for those women than to whore around.

Well alright then :feelsbadman: guess everything can be alright if it isn't a habit
It's hard not to make it a habit but ofc I try to cope without it. I just lack the believe that I can have a liveworthy life anyways #justincelthings

Taliban will be playing both sides here. They won't let Russia and Iran to join forces and become regional hegemons.

Most poppyfarms in the world are controlled by the taliban

Taliban will be playing both sides here. They won't let Russia and Iran to join forces and become regional hegemons.
Talibans will definitely let in Chinese to extract minerals in favor of them modernizing and building infrastructure in Afghanistan, Chinese Embassy is not evacuated and two parties already started corresponding and are ready to cooperate.

Unlike Americans who just need to push their shitty gay consumerist neoliberal agenda everywhere they go Chinese do not meddle with internal and social affairs of nations they are in, China is there just to trade and extract wealth and that's how they already have whole of Africa under their palm.

lol most taliban are white, just not white anglo saxon white

Talibans will definitely let in Chinese to extract minerals in favor of them modernizing and building infrastructure in Afghanistan, Chinese Embassy is not evacuated and two parties already started corresponding and are ready to cooperate.

Unlike Americans who just need to push their shitty gay consumerist neoliberal agenda everywhere they go Chinese do not meddle with internal and social affairs of nations they are in, China is there just to trade and extract wealth and that's how they already have whole of Africa under their palm.
Fuck america and their gay shit. It's time for real playas take action :cool: Go on Afghanistan!

>posting propaganda

JFL at incels out of all people taking their information/news about the Taliban from mainstream media. And then you guys cry about it when the media talks shit about us.

Im surprised the western foids are not organizing a massive exodus before the talibans run out of single violent killers to marry.

They would if you just walked in there but if you were to join a mosque in NA, grow beard ,wear turban, learn to speak arabic, etc they might give you a chance

They would if you just walked in there but if you were to join a mosque in NA, grow beard ,wear turban, learn to speak arabic, etc they might give you a chance
:feelshaha:Typical Western ignorance.

They don't speak Arabic because they're not Arabs.

:feelshaha:Typical Western ignorance.

They don't speak Arabic because they're not Arabs.
you're right, and what bothers me is I read "The Kite Runner" and they even talked about Dari/Farsi and Pashto in that and I completely forgot