Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Taliban went woke

I

islamicincel

Veteran
Type on twitter taliban 2.0 and u will see the taliban allowing to work and stuff. They are allowing female news anchors.

These guys are not the talibans of the 90s.

They're a cucked version.

That won't stop white women from constantly bitching about how hard the females have it there on social media

That won't stop white women from constantly bitching about how hard the females have it there on social media

They even went to the sikhs and told them they weren't gonna kill them. In the 90s they were killing them.

They even went to the sikhs and told them they weren't gonna kill them. In the 90s they were killing them.

They could be doing this because the whole world's media has their eyes on them, once some time passes they might go back to their old tricks

They might just be doing it so the international community recognizes their government, then once their rule is solidified they will roll it back to based days as many of the individual commanders have done in their sectors.

At least i hope so

I blame you men from the West. You have failed to put your women in line and now they are fucking up things for everyone.

Cope if you think that. They're just saying this to get people off their back. Once their government is up and running they'll be lining up people against a wall 10 times a day

I blame you men from the West. You have failed to put your women in line and now they are fucking up things for everyone.

Well I am ethnic I played no part in this degeneracy :forcedsmile:

They could be doing this because the whole world's media has their eyes on them, once some time passes they might go back to their old tricks
They might just be doing it so the international community recognizes their government, then once their rule is solidified they will roll it back to based days as many of the individual commanders have done in their sectors.
This is the most likely explanation, once the eyes of the world are gone they'll go back to their old ways

At least i hope so
Taliban needs globohomo trade to survive. And globohomo would definitely push for it because they unironically believe they are fighting the good fight. Wouldn't be surprised if taliban buckles under pressure.

Taliban needs globohomo trade to survive. And globohomo would definitely push for it because they unironically believe they are fighting the good fight. Wouldn't be surprised if taliban buckles under pressure.
really need it? They can just close the market and live like old times they dont need to become a zuperpower with millions of nuclear bombs and space lasers

They can just close the market and live like old times they dont need to become a zuperpower with millions of nuclear bombs and space lasers
But why would they want that?

:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

They are doing this to make sure America leaves

Once America leaves they won't be going back and Taliban would go full 100%