Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Taliban to consider fighting for Russia.What?

I AM AL CAIDA TALIBAN HARDCORE MAFIA GANG LEADER MOST WANTED BY INTERPOL CRIMINAL AND TERRORIST (IN VIDEO GAME)
:feelsLSD:

That's what they know tbh, they want to be mercenaries, bring back the iron age with its mercenaries.:feelskek:

Rip this tranny site won't let me upload the news picture @Fat Link

If anything Taliban would volunteer for Ukraine against Russia.
Rip this tranny site won't let me upload the news picture @Fat Link
Just upload to imgur and link it theory
Or just link the image directly theory

If anything Taliban would volunteer for Ukraine against Russia.

Just upload to imgur and link it theory
Or just link the image directly theory
Also Taliban is allied with china why would they fight for ukraine

Brutal ovER for Ukraine
Well these sand niggers aint gonna win the war for Russia.They will just be a replacement so Russia doesn't have to send ethnic Russian.Also they are unfamiliar with the terrain.Afghanistan is mountains Ukraine is flat

We've come full circle

Bruh you really don't know about what USSR did in Afghanistan?:feelswhat:

I think a slightly more credible source is desired tbh.
That does not matter in todays world.Ukrainians killed over 200k poles yet poles still simp for them jfl.

That does not matter in todays world.Ukrainians killed over 200k poles yet poles still simp for them jfl.
Yeah Pollacks are too butthurt over USSR, they selectively overlook what happened between Poland and Ukraine. Taliban on the other hand have no enmity or love towards Ukraine to gloss over 80s.
Also Taliban's biggest goal is getting the West to unfreeze Afghan gold reserves and other assets amounting billions.
Supporting Russia would make this already unlikely thing impossible. I don't think they would consider the risk worth having. Especially when Afghan economy is having a meltdown after US withdrew all the funds propping the country up and they struggle to even feed people.
Russia as an ally can be nice I guess, despite the rough history between both, but I don't see them supporting Russia, to that degree at least, in current geopolitical climate.
Also Russia doesn't really want strong Taliban/Al Quade neither, due to large Muslim population in the country. Chechens made enough ruckus as is, without any major support from other Islamists.

Now 200K of Ukraine foid refugees bend down sucking for living in the poland meanwhile their husband or boyfriend or bother getting blown up by Russians.

RIP if you believe this

real life is just a paradox game with non-historical A.I on at this point.

Yeah Pollacks are too butthurt over USSR, they selectively overlook what happened between Poland and Ukraine. Taliban on the other hand have no enmity or love towards Ukraine to gloss over 80s.
Also Taliban's biggest goal is getting the West to unfreeze Afghan gold reserves and other assets amounting billions.
Supporting Russia would make this already unlikely thing impossible. I don't think they would consider the risk worth having. Especially when Afghan economy is having a meltdown after US withdrew all the funds propping the country up and they struggle to even feed people.
Russia as an ally can be nice I guess, despite the rough history between both, but I don't see them supporting Russia, to that degree at least, in current geopolitical climate.
Also Russia doesn't really want strong Taliban/Al Quade neither, due to large Muslim population in the country. Chechens made enough ruckus as is, without any major support from other Islamists.
Pakistani cucks support atheist china just to get revenge on India cus they are butthurt over them jfl.And the west isn't gonna unfreeze the 10 billion dollars they got.Afghanistan is gonna head into a famine so now they are desperately seeking allies.As for Russias muslim population you got Tatars which are the 2nd largest group in Russia and they are moderate.But yes Chechens and Dagestanis are seperatists but there are only 4 million of them combined.

Last edited: