Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Taliban Publicly Flogging Sodomites, Sluts, Thieves

Shaktiman

Shaktiman

Major

Taliban Publicly Flogging Sodomites, Sluts, Thieves​

Elvis Dunderhoff June 7, 2024

Unlike every other faggot government, the Taliban doesn’t play games.
They don’t arrest you for a crime and then say “here, let me give you a quick blowjob before I release you back onto the streets to do even worse crimes.”
The Taliban will crush you.
The Guardian:
The UN has condemned the public flogging of more than 60 people, including more than a dozen women, by the Taliban in northern Sari Pul province.
At least 63 people were lashed on Tuesday by Afghanistan’s de facto authorities, the UN Assistance Mission in Afghanistan said in a statement, condemning corporal punishment and calling for respect for international human rights obligations.
Taliban’s supreme court confirmed the public flogging of 63 people, including 14 women who had been accused of crimes including sodomy, theft and immoral relations. They were flogged at a sports stadium.
Here is the basic fact: the Taliban is the basic model for every government on earth.
Every government should send delegations to the Emirate of Afghanistan, and learn the ways of the Taliban, and then run their government like this.
The Taliban is the only entity on earth that has figured out how to effectively run a government.

Fags probably enjoy getting flogged

Taliban Publicly Flogging Sodomites, Sluts, Thieves​

Elvis Dunderhoff June 7, 2024

Unlike every other faggot government, the Taliban doesn’t play games.
They don’t arrest you for a crime and then say “here, let me give you a quick blowjob before I release you back onto the streets to do even worse crimes.”
The Taliban will crush you.
The Guardian:

Here is the basic fact: the Taliban is the basic model for every government on earth.
Every government should send delegations to the Emirate of Afghanistan, and learn the ways of the Taliban, and then run their government like this.
The Taliban is the only entity on earth that has figured out how to effectively run a government.

Stop praising the Taliban and praise the lack of jews. I think there are like 2 kikes in the entire country kek.

crimes including sodomy, theft and immoral relations.
They could try being non degenerates if they don't like flogging.

Based talibros

might have to learn pashtun