Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Taliban Official Mocks Pakistan By Sharing Old Pic Of 1971 War Surrender To India

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★

Taliban leader and deputy Prime Minister Ahmad Yasir shared a photo of Islamabad surrendering to India after the 1971 war that led to the formation of Bangladesh.​

brutal. over for Pakistan. sad I have subhuman trash ancestors from such a worthless shithole

I thought Taliban and pakis were boys

I thought Taliban and pakis were boys
nope Taliban always mocked pakis. cuck pakis let themselves be mocked and cucked.

Ue-BNjIPo-3vzh-vP8iXWI8pBw2Dx3VuEfmOqvwOn6y0hvzH-3B0XvcRvDE88bIV_HNaPq_rjCMRtIDnd_yr4cbUcmpAoOjpp7aCmpnTuQgaTzovFj6IGmLWcD-qP0HTNIplYO2og-puQ5DituIAudfT4cixAaFXASeJVDghwjjIg_KnjqPSAVGq6EG_K2xDUFSkvq93dtKJkweCiwT6KNNh53gr5Bj5DNcloa3zu3EeMBaRksTnbbKVzhRpuJbIhme4vHiU6iyT4HF7n1cave1omMILcYr7D21ldvSOz1pRB7bEkTfot_AKVtHUrd1UtSoIRDEyOTVXTnXuKM_qFk1yVCE0-JBkHy2qmXr2Id6b-IocI07JWBHeUXbDSG2czt7ncJI9NrQ13DpJWGDnjcIQ1T5EzFnKZMD_RgNRiITkx6SAETBotxV-SuVfE_g5V-zPnXZ5r6OGbj45T87F3xf7fvmmY-NSLq3pI5lY6GHbl7g1Ic7t6r3mBgc9e8Ghv3cJDBwcRhXz4vxezFV9yCmh6q29jR0NJ90MSFFUXZGR2AEfbaCHsEcTPHBc1eqJSoIU7gXqKHfumWn3fJHjtzNR0IHbHiosMfblT2FXkV818DWtKw4vi1smK0FQG-4CqnvHD2CIufq3zdZD7ClVtrywatKlL_lnjyWGj73lnKLDZ7tq5S-rBncgkyl3LW3i5MxlO7fEtaDO5XDIu4NbYuSJTyo7OXBDL4HJfwAWmYvNOjb2M8f1NfkWjDpo--_kofYYtQQhvzeNv8u_Il9rgyBfGfr2TQcRDb9uit6d3KH8KhL9hmsB1LuSwHGuLCex64cFg71wqNm9hE8qneYH72cd-MI3m3FSc9DTudH6CMmSVwX9pTW3egQVodUcRFeTkv_jvtHW69_9_cjbbj-CNwmFPckfZNZ5ADxdhKgoo7FGbKkl=w563-h529-no

nope Taliban always mocked pakis. cuck pakis let themselves be mocked and cucked.
Weird because a lot of pakis support Taliban and Afghan in general which I think is due to Islam
And i also am seeing that Pakistan's financial condition is getting worse every year

Weird because a lot of pakis support Taliban and Afghan in general which I think is due to Islam
And i also am seeing that Pakistan's financial condition is getting worse every year
yes Pakistans mullahs and military have turned it into a fucking shithole. And the dumb shitskins there are too fucking retarded to ever wake up. Ngl would have been better if Pakistan didn't have nukes and India invaded em

yes Pakistans mullahs and military have turned it into a fucking shithole. And the dumb shitskins there are too fucking retarded to ever wake up. Ngl would have been better if Pakistan didn't have nukes and India invaded em
Pakistan is an illegitimate state

Based. Have relatives who fought in this war. Over for pakigoatfuckers.

Pakistan has nukes so they should probably chill with the insults

Paki military is too cucked to nuke Afghanistan. Also the nuclear fallout would flow into Pakistan due to wind.

Paki military is too cucked to nuke Afghanistan. Also the nuclear fallout would flow into Pakistan due to wind.
They don't need to nuke or invade Afghanistan the best thing is for both to get along but that doesn't look like happening until 1 nation comes out on top between the 2.

Half of Pakistan are Pashtun and most are Muslims so they will most likely remove Pakistan government

Over for pakicels