Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Taliban mayor of Kabul: only job femoids can do in government is clean female bathrooms

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

Female employees in the Kabul city government have been told to stay home, and only women whose jobs cannot be done by men are allowed to come to work. The order, announced by Kabul's acting Mayor Hamdullah Nohmani on Sunday, effectively means women are now barred from government work in the Afghan capital.

Thoughts?

Dangerously based. Allah bless this man’s soul. The Taliban can’t take over the West soon enough :dab:

Dangerously fucking based. We have seen the mess that the west turned when foids got into positions of power and big responsibilities.

Middle east is an incel's dream

Number of atoms in the universe based

If I say what I think I would go to jail in my femoid dominated country.

Does the Taliban allow prostitution?

gigabased. Taliban are the gift that keeps on giving.

Middle east is an incel's dream
It is, and I respect their achievements and intelligence. But it is only for THEM and their men.

They kick out the unlucky loser men to the west as "refugees", laughing whilst doing so

Based times have finally come. :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

:feelshaha:

The GloboHomo machine of the U.N/U.S.A/U.K have my country of origin (Somalia) by the balls and are pushing all sorts of "uplift women and end FGM" initiatives which could be disastrous for us. FGM was instituted to eliminate the temptation of whoredom.

So based i thought it was a joke to troll feminsits at first :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They'd know how it feels to be a toilet. It's the perfect job.

cope

you will still be an incel, sent to die with the promise of 72 virgins after your suicide bombing