Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Taliban going door-to-door in hunt of Christians after Afghan killed 'for owning a bible'

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★

THE TALIBAN are thought to be going door to door in search of Christian believers, with at least one case of an Afghan Christian being killed by militant fighters for owning a bible.​

@BlkPillPres is dancing rn

Another Taliban thread..

I am not quite sure this belongs to inceldom discussion

Based. Christcucks already had their chance and they blew it

fake news probably

THE TALIBAN are thought to be going door to door in search of Christian believers, with at least one case of an Afghan Christian being killed by militant fighters for owning a bible.​

Trust in jesus and youll going to heaven even if you still sinning. I hopd the believer who got killed rest in heaven with jesus right now amen

Religion is wrong, christian are perverted now because they believe in works to go to heaven to not sinning, its imposibble to not sin. :blackpill:

Trust in jesus and youll going to heaven even if you still sinning. I hopd the believer who got killed rest in heaven with jesus right now amen

Religion is wrong, christian are perverted now because they believe in works to go to heaven to not sinning, its imposibble to not sin. :blackpill:
It’s impossible not to sin, therefore your actions and life don’t matter and only your faith does. What a low iq cucked distortion of religion.

Christians are bigger cucks than left wingers.
Noone take this religion seriously.

May the taliban reign supreme

It’s impossible not to sin, therefore your actions and life don’t matter and only your faith does. What a low iq cucked distortion of religion.
Religion is low iq

How is this related to incels?

who gives a shit?