Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment tales from the office cafeteria

turbosperg

turbosperg

PTSD ADD NW4 5'8½" 4/10 sperg
★★★★★
I sat at a table with an old foid.
She finished her meal, got up and left.

One by one, Coworkers grabbed each one of the remaining chairs and moved those to other tables, so I was left alone at this table with no other chairs for the remainder of the lunch hour while my coworkers were all rubbing against each other at every other table with too many chairs and too little space.

It's only 5 tables with 6 chairs each. But they'd rather cram 7, 8 or 9 chairs at another table and eat with their arms confined than share an empty spacious table with me.

This is what happens when you're ugly and autistic.

Last edited:
The only way you could be comfortable with co-workers is if they were 60+ year old men. It was like that in my old job, mostly old people. Easy to talk with, a little retarded sometimes but still the best people to talk with if you're an outcast.

Get a job, inkwell. It will help you make friends and find a partner. :soy:

I'm sorry that happened to you brocel. Normies are disgusting and shallow hypocrites