Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story tales from the bus part 3

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
so if you've seen my last 2 threads about the bus

you know that there are some pretty annoying foids on my bus. today wasn't that bad but these 2 girls were eating cheez its and offered me one and at first i was pretty suspicious so i asked the bus attendant (the one from the pizza story) if they did anything to it and she said no. but when i ate it they all started laughing and then one of the dudes (who simps for the girl who gave me the cheez it) said that im a dumbass and that they put it on the ground before giving it to me lol. the girl who gave me the cheez it later called me a bitch when i was getting off the bus and when i called her a bitch back she just said "i know" :foidSoy: women these days just accept it

a tale of foids and simps:feelshaha:

will keep you updated on more bus stories:feelsUgh:

the only place where i get to touch tits and butts of foids is a crowded bus :feelsthink:

sounds like larp tbh

giving a kid a dirty cheez it and then laughing at him is such an unbelievable thing to happen in your opinion?
yeah sounds very unlikely. do u live in a ghetto place or something? the fact that u get bad situations in the bus this often sounds quite odd.

how old are u btw?

yeah sounds very unlikely.

yeah sounds very unlikely. do u live in a ghetto place or something? the fact that u get bad situations in the bus this often sounds quite odd.

how old are u btw?
the only situations ive made about the bus is a foid refusing to give me a slice of pizza and giving another kid 2 slices, foids rabidly yelling out our bus driver, and foids giving me a dirty cheez it, those are all very believable situations

the only situations ive made about the bus is a foid refusing to give me a slice of pizza and giving another kid 2 slices, foids rabidly yelling out our bus driver, and foids giving me a dirty cheez it, those are all very believable situations
only one of those is belieable jfl the fuck are ppl doing with a fucking pizza inside a bus.

only one of those is belieable jfl the fuck are ppl doing with a fucking pizza inside a bus.
very close minded to think that it's unbelievable for someone, especially the bus attendant if you read the post, to bring pizza on the afternoon bus, also how is the cheez it story unbelievable? it's simple, 2 foids drop a cheez it on the ground, and then give it to the nerdy kid to eat so they can laugh at him, what part of that is unbelievable?

going on the bus as an incel is never a good idea.

@blackpillistruth
im not ameritard thankfully so i have no fucking idea.

the ''born to troll'' signature explains everything for me though

Perhaps it's time to hijack some buses (on Minecraft).

the ''born to troll'' signature explains everything for me though
whatever faggot, i know the story was real and happened to me irl i don't need your validation, and also i don't troll on here at all, the born to troll thing is just referring to my preferred activities on social media and video games :feelshaha: but this forum all of my posts except for in the sewers are serious

You should've called her a cunt.