Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Tales from public transport chapter 1

Wombles

Wombles

Slowly losing my mind.
★★★★★
Hello brocels I have a diary and have put in entries for my life one of which include public transport which I've gone on 100s of time this is a recent story picked at random. So this day I so a college aged girl facetiming her chad bf this guy was in his fucking bed no clean shaven messy hair and they were talking about how he's gonna wake up in 15 minutes. Jfl becky is fawning over chad whilst she's off to study ovER. Also this stupid femborg whore started leaning on a rail I was against like wtf this bitch had her own rail to cling on too :lasereyes: anyways I had to give up on that rail because I'm low T and didn't wanna be accused in anything even tho she leant on my rail whilst I was holding and leaning on it entitled toilet. :feelsrope:

And now for my signature poem.

this whore was took my fucking rail,
Her chad bf will commit a crime and get off on bail,
In this life I've don't nothing but fail,
This message will be sent to incels.is by mail,
In the end I will be the one to prevail. :feelsautistic:
~Wombles

Yeah I have so many stories of overhearing femborgs talking about bfs and partying makes me want to kms each and every time jfl.
leaving the house is always suifuel

Foids love to be cocky and talk about "muh chad bf" to rub it on your face that she won't ever date you.

Foids love to be cocky and talk about "muh chad bf" to rub it on your face that she won't ever date you.
Yeah she was talking so loud too zero are for others in the packed area jfl.