Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tales from Mumbai

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1epc88i/a_lot_of_people_in_my_culture_believe_that_men/

I (26 F) have been living in Mumbai my entire life uptil now. When I was a kid, I noticed that my (well meaning) grandma and aunt used to prioritise my brothers and father's wants before my need when it comes to food.

The mentality behind was that "she is going to marry one day and live with her in laws. So she's getting mistreated now as practice for then".

In a lot of families the men eat before and the women east their leftovers. Its because me. Are the bread winners. Even now that women have jobs (and still do 99% of housework), they are asked to eat less.

Based, don't let them eat so they don't get fat :bigbrain:

What moronic shit is this bitch spouting? Majority of currywhores are overweight as fuck, and most careerwhore curries employ maids while the husband still needs to perform all the errands.

Pretty sure this is a thing in most third world countries.

I can certainly tellb that we don't do that shit in India anymore, extremely extremely rural places are the only ones who eat husband's leftovers.

This foid just wants to complain over something done by less than 10% Indians

I can certainly tellb that we don't do that shit in India anymore, extremely extremely rural places are the only ones who eat husband's leftovers.

instead of complaining about street shitting and rape like every other foid, she thinks she is more quirky

It's not about the culture it's about the race this bitch has a very westernised mindset and hates her own race.

If the same thing was done by white females every ethnic woman would want to be like them and white woman would be seen as submissive , obedient and caretaking

Panjeeta Flatchest is from the slums of slumbai