Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Talented subhuman goes on X Factor, humiliated by Demi Lovato, roasts the fuck out of her

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-

This gave me a good laugh. Barring the fact that he is a balding NW3 subhuman with a short IPD, he is actually a pretty good singer if you close your eyes and imagine a country Chad is singing to the audience. Simon Cowell says that he is like "a mouse trying to be an elephant." The roastie judges give him dirty looks and call him "creepy." Britney Spears, the whore of the music industry, says "I feel uncomfortable with you even staring at me." Demi Lovato then says that singing is not meant for him, and he ROASTS THE FUCK OUT OF DEMI LOVATO! I LOVED this video. I hope to be as low inhib as this guy someday.

Last edited:
Old news.

Btw the xfactor bastards muted the crowd that was cheering for him.

LMFAO HOW did i not see this video before? LMAO

dropping a one-liner is not "roasting the fuck out of demi lovato" lol

Also, I'm pretty sure this guy was just being a troll to the X-Factor stage. He wasn't actually trying to compete or win...he just wanted to troll around on national tv.

He is delusional though

his singing did suck, but he roasted the fuck out of her.

Well he's not wrong, demi lavato is an auto tune whore. and she only made it into the industry because she's an attractive foid

suicide fuel because of his hair.

dropping a one-liner is not "roasting the fuck out of demi lovato" lol

Also, I'm pretty sure this guy was just being a troll to the X-Factor stage. He wasn't actually trying to compete or win...he just wanted to troll around on national tv.
No he actually seems to be a serious artist

Phew, I just got blackpilled on the fact that incels are more entertaining than any Chad or Stacy, but we will never get to enjoy the depths of the entertainment they can provide because of women's obsession with looks.

The orange femoid doesn't anger me as much as the blonde who said she wasn't even comfortable with him "staring" at her. So apparently he's not supposed to look at the judges when he's talking to them?

Let's be real, that was garbage and these shows are scripted af anyway.

Susan Boyle was a far bigger lifefuel.

The orange femoid doesn't anger me as much as the blonde who said she wasn't even comfortable with him "staring" at her. So apparently he's not supposed to look at the judges when he's talking to them?
Exactly, wtf even is her argument?

Is that Britney Spears? Talk about washed up

"It's just wrong"

Looks are everything. He's old and balding, thus the very uttering of "sweet" and "girl" in the same phrase automatically makes him look like a creepy pedophile to normies and cunts.

Also, JFL I'm little more than half his age and already just as much bald.

Also 2, American female celebrities are utter trash. I would kill to punch either of those two bitches in the face with all my strength. "Who let you on stage, just you staring at me makes me uncomfortable". Quality ragefuel, my pulse even quickened upon watching it.

Last edited:
halo effect at its finest. the guys act was perfectly fine, he only got pushed off because he was balding, old and ugly.

Phew, I just got blackpilled on the fact that incels are more entertaining than any Chad or Stacy, but we will never get to enjoy the depths of the entertainment they can provide because of women's obsession with looks.

*stares at the incel*
"I don't feel comfortable with you staring at me"

@FACEandLMS better put this in his next WAW. Brutal blackpill.

This shit is scripted.

one of my favourite videos, and right in that video shows evidence of how "attractive" women treat ugly men, either in real life or even on television

This type of shi has obviously been planned, if you haven't looked into how these kinds of shows work. Whoever was screening these people to be let on for televised auditions must have let him on just so that they can kick him off like that.

2 auto tune bitches and a talentless talent observer, these stupids would've even called Jeff Buckley,"a mouse trying to be an elephant" today.(Jeff Buckley would be 50 now if he were alive.)

He should be a stand-up comedian.

Is he even that ugly? He just looks like an old normie to me. Old people don't usually go on these types of shows though. Too bad all the men didn't shame Susan Boyle, feminists should be mad about Susan Boyle able to make it in the music industry.

But it sounds like some generic pop shit to me, if he was a 20 something guy he could easy be in some shitty boy band like One Direction. The song choice was the main issue though, if he sang some old people music like Johnny Cash they wouldn't care. I mean the reaction would probably be about the same if he sang Justin Bieber or some other teen garbage.

Women can make it in the music industry just because of their bodies, look at how many made it far on American Idol just because Simon and Randy were horny.

He's literally wearing a fedora in the other video. He's our guy. We should pay for some of his music to help an oldcel out.

Last edited:
This guy sucks, this kind of music sucks. Yeah why is he singing shitty pop music? Granted I could see like the beach boys and/or some shitty 80s hair band singing this, so yeah that does say something. But yeah, half assed talented/less, yeah talentless pop stars who pretty much do sing or used to sing the same thing shaming this guy, albeit he wasn't quite a stand out himself, is just pot calling the kettle black.

Man, do I actively loathe shows like this. Check the difference in looks between the guy and Cowell. Know what that is? ££££££££££. Botox, bitches. Britney is such a low iq white trash. But I'd lick the dirt from her feet tbh.

Bump in wake of recent news, it's too sad she didn't die from her OD

britney spears comments really piss me off. she feels uncomfortable with a balding subhuman on the stage looking at her, dumb fucking whore

I would have said "as a fat crack whore, you would know first hand about dreams not working out."

Seems semi-scripted to me. They pre-select the people who get to perform in front of the jury and obviously only allowed this guy in because they knew he was going to embaress himself. They probably also told him to stress (or even exaggerate) how much he practiced, so he looks even more like a loser. Fuck the tv taking advantage naive people like him and condoning bullying by the jury.

But at least this guy didn't od like demi lovato did recently so I guess joke's on her
No he actually seems to be a serious artist

seems to me like a heavy use of reverb considering he criticized demi lovato for autotune

Last edited:
compare that to Zayn Malik, who also can´t sing and is only famous for being a good looking ethnic.

I mean, he kinda owned her, but that doesn't exclude the fact that the guy sucks fucking hard...

Let's be real, that was garbage and these shows are scripted af anyway.
I actually went to a show and the artist talked about how the show went because he was on there to perform. Apparently only a small portion of it is scripted.

I actually went to a show and the artist talked about how the show went because he was on there to perform. Apparently only a small portion of it is scripted.
With American Idol, it was effectively fully scripted. There really were thousands of people auditioning for a spot on the show, and a few do get through to see the TV judges. But, they mostly hire people that get cruelly booted in the early phases in exchange for some notoriety, like this guy did. And ALL of the people that actually made the show have some kind of connection in the business. The storylines of some hometown girl that only sang as a waitress or something are all bullshit.

halo effect at its finest. the guys act was perfectly fine, he only got pushed off because he was balding, old and ugly.
Yep. Like when she said "i feel uncomfortable with you even looking at me". If he was good looking would she say that? No way. The halo effect at work.

Yep. Like when she said "i feel uncomfortable with you even looking at me". If he was good looking would she say that? No way. The halo effect at work.

she should have been fired on the spot.

Demi Lovato is a heroin-addict subhuman so it doesn't matter what happens to her. At times like this, I wish that the U.S. Government still poisoned supplies of alcohol and drugs. Natural selection should have been overclocked during the Prohibition Era and these degenerates wouldn't be around right now.

Wow. He is fucking awful, and they only let him sing 20 seconds anyway if that, and pushed him through. Then they formed a boy band and manufactured hype surrounding them, then all the other little girls followed suit like lemmings. Same thing with Beatlemania. They hired girls to go screaming at them, and paid off Ed Sullivan to give them 3 encores (unheard of!). If he was an ugly nerdic they would have humiliated him and then laughed him off the stage.
Wow, he is fucking awful holy shit halo effect is real

roasting a roastie kek

Fake af. But still kinda funny.