Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Tale of the the destructive Loli

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
As a 4th of july special or 5th of july since I was busy watching my grandmas lawn incase a fire happend.(Fucking mexican family) Im gonna tell a story that happend back in 2015. On the 4th of july. Here it fucking goes.

IDK why but alot of adults in my family would always have me be the one watching the kids. I geuss its because Im the one who was the oldest. Leader ship label minus the alpha male. So I was near ish a bush at my aunts at the time in lake taps. Fancy house. Thats what you get when you have your own HVAC buissness and then sell it. And I was watching the kids but I was also 13 ft from a small camp fire places so I could light up fire works. Most kids though stayed with there parrents except for this one little girl who was 7 I think at the time. I would light up fire works and have her aim at the lake since it was the only safe direction to aim at.

After a couple trys I would get lazy and threw the empty useless cardboard boxes into the fire to dispose. And the little loli here watched me and I geuss she chose to follow my footsteps. I walked to and back to get a coke and saw her throw a cardboard box with fire works label on them. I freacked out asking if her if those were used fire works or not. And she said she was copying me. Ended up running away from the fire having her ahead of me. And one of the fire works shot out into the bush between my aunts house and her next door neighbor. I tryed to used the water guns to rid any fire just incase and I didnt see any. For 10 minutes.

Next thing I knew a big ass fire that was taller and stonger then a tera chad popped up. As we grabbed buckets of water from the lake and treid to kill it. The next door neighbor saved the day by using a garden hose to kill the flames. All of this shit because a little girl wanted to help rid of some cardboard waste. Fucking lolis are destructive.

IMG 6254