Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Taking the fight to IT

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Does anyone here have a reddit account and actively debate/argue with IT cuckolds on there? Just wondering because I think I’m going to go on IT and take the fight to these cunts who keep lurking our forum.

what "fight"?

cope
They are always screencapping our threads. I want to invade their subreddit and refute their bluepilled bullshit directly.
it's useless, you are incel man. incel man bad. everything you think and say is automatically wrong.

It's hard to have a discussion on reddit because of their upvote system which burrows your post if it's unpopular and also create a negative halo, NPCs sees those downvotes and thinks "yikes that guy must be wrong".

It's hard to have a discussion on reddit because of their upvote system which burrows your post if it's unpopular and also create a negative halo., NPCs sees those downvotes and thinks "yikes that guy must be wrong".
Let them. They know where to find us then. At the bottom of their shitty subreddit, downvoted by their cuckold brethren because they can’t refute the blackpill.

You could spend your time doing so many other things that’d be more worth it.

IT isn't even worth the time, all you'll get is a headache.

They are always screencapping our threads. I want to invade their subreddit and refute their bluepilled bullshit directly.
they are extremely one sided and obvious, they will imply they are an open platform then imply that they truly arent, it is retarded with them

just ignore them jfl

sounds like a waste of time

IT isn't even worth the time, all you'll get is a headache.
OP they literally deny studies from sources like Princeton University, they live in delusion. It’s pointless

We need hundreds to go there to make a difference. Better than ldaring.
I think it’d be fun watching them squirm as we invade their subreddit. :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Does anyone here have a reddit account and actively debate/argue with IT cuckolds on there? Just wondering because I think I’m going to go on IT and take the fight to these cunts who keep lurking our forum.

I don't have a side one, I just have the one account. But yeah I regularly went up there for rebuttal. And then they banned me.

I think it’d be fun watching them squirm as we invade their subreddit. :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
They'll cry to cuckit like bitches and ask the mods to ban the evil inkwels.

Let them. They know where to find us then. At the bottom of their shitty subreddit, downvoted by their cuckold brethren because they can’t refute the blackpill.
Sounds pretty based when you put it like that. Ye it's probably still worth to do it, but another problem is that you'll quickly get banned from that subreddit.

Did some digging around. Turns out one of their top posters (I’ve seen him post quite a bit on IT so I presume he is a top poster) is an incel who was banned from here.
Sounds pretty based when you put it like that. Ye it's probably still worth to do it, but another problem is that you'll quickly get banned from that subreddit.
It’d be fun ngl. Gives people on here something to do if they want to

I don’t know, just anything but this.
They need to pay for what they did to incels back in 2017.
its past time that incels start sticking up for ourselves because if we don’t we’ll go down without a fight

You'd be wasting your time. They'll downvote to oblivion anything that goes against their safe little narrative. They're best ignored like the worthless pieces of excrement they are.

They need to pay for what they did to incels back in 2017.
its past time that incels start sticking up for ourselves because if we don’t we’ll go down without a fight
About Incelistan right?

I don’t know, just anything but this.
Putting cucks and rosties in their place is one of the best things a blackpilled non-chad can do with his time.

I would love to take the fight to those anti science pro pedophile cunts. Wish I knew the addresses of those cucks in minecraft VR
Maybe I can make some cuckit bots that spread the blackpill
1577603693140m

Putting cucks and rosties in their place is one of the best things a blackpilled non-chad can do with his time.
Jfl if you think arguing with cucks online is “putting them in their place”

Jfl if you think arguing with cucks online is “putting them in their place”
If they're reasonable you can put them in their place with facts, but if not you can make fun of them for being whiteknights who can't get pussy, to embarrass them in front of IT landwhales. Nothing triggers a cuck more than someone calling him an incel.

No, they don't squirm, they point and giggle before squashing you like a bug. You're the one squirming right now. It's pathetic.

they would never allow it
they'd ban you lol

it's a giant circle jerk, save your time and stress. I have had some arguments there and damn near "won" them. I started out with more upvotes than my debatee but like an hr later the fags who just downvote "incel evil" comments wont care for what you have to say. They will make fake rationalizations purposefully misinterpret your studies or articles w/e you bring as proof. And say "no u wrong my cousin/friend/dog/imaginary friend x y z.

No, they don't squirm, they point and giggle before squashing you like a bug. You're the one squirming right now. It's pathetic.
I’m trying to offer solutions to the IT problem. And I really don’t see how that is “squirming”. You seem to have an awful lot of love for IT.

I legit did that last year and the year before with two different accounts. All I'd do is argue with them and I'd eventually get banned without even breaking the rules, but funny enough, it would usually happen after I'd copy and paste a giant text wall of blackpill studies, after they'd tell me to prove my point. :feelsEhh:

I kinda want to do it again. It's fucking hilarious how they react. I don't ever give them info on me anymore either, despite being a literal contradiction of everything they say, I just waltz in their subreddit and argue with random cucks.

I legit did that last year and the year before with two different accounts. All I'd do is argue with them and I'd eventually get banned without even breaking the rules, but funny enough, it would usually happen after I'd copy and paste a giant text wall of blackpill studies, after they'd tell me to prove my point. :feelsEhh:

I kinda want to do it again. It's fucking hilarious how they react. I don't ever give them info on me anymore either, despite being a literal contradiction of everything they say, I just waltz in their subreddit and argue with random cucks.
That’s what I want to do, it’d be good for a few laughs

Make sure to do the same when you post there, as they will promptly delete your comments. Then post the conversations here. It will look better if we go and refute them as opposed to them attacking us.

a crime scene in the making, I.T bodies layed out in a symbolic gesture spelling the word incels,blood everywhere,the word tears carved into there foreheads and a mobile phone on the ground playing a video recording of a group of incels in masks singing a dark ballad.