Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Taking simping to a whole nother level

Shin no Shi

Shin no Shi

What is the Devil if not a Avatar of God
-
So I was watching ItsAGundam, after listening to some One Winged Angel, and there was this one twitter post that grabbed my attention above everything shown, and it's pretty much this tweet
Simp dad

I've also looked into this foid's twitter and literally a post of her grandad sucking her out was also posted.

Honestly, it kind of does prove that raising a daughter is the ultimate cuckold move to ever exist.

I don't care about there account handle being exposed because really speaking, I find amusement in shaming cunts like these for all the crap I received from foids.

Anyways back to listening to Dancing Mad

Edit: I'm not linking her twitter or posting the picture of her grandad, not because of some pity of her getting doxxed or something along those lines, but to spare religouscels from witnessing utter stupidity (I still respect religious people even when I disagree with them)

Last edited:
its so fucking over, foids make literally six figures just posting semi-nude pictures while i work my ass off for minimum wage.

action needs to be taken

This can't be real, I refuse to believe this. :feelsUnreal:

Just more proof that weebs are cucks. Imagine associating with this degeneracy :lul:

This can't be real, I refuse to believe this. :feelsUnreal:

search that twitter account up, this femasite posted pics of her earnings too, its in the tens of thousands.

Just more proof that weebs are cucks. Imagine associating with this degeneracy :lul:
I would kill the cunt to make anime better again.

its so fucking over, foids make literally six figures just posting semi-nude pictures while i work my ass off for minimum wage.

action needs to be taken
Brutal for wageslavecel, she's making 10 time the minimum salary just posting half nude pics. Simp are the enablers, and need to self delete in minecraft modded on pc.

Last edited:
The father masturbates to it. You know he is.

44 blueniggers kek.

So I was watching ItsAGundam, after listening to some One Winged Angel, and there was this one twitter post that grabbed my attention above everything shown, and it's pretty much this tweet
View attachment 337282
I've also looked into this foid's twitter and literally a post of her grandad sucking her out was also posted.

Honestly, it kind of does prove that raising a daughter is the ultimate cuckold move to ever exist.

I don't care about there account handle being exposed because really speaking, I find amusement in shaming cunts like these for all the crap I received from foids.

Anyways back to listening to Dancing Mad

Edit: I'm not linking her twitter or posting the picture of her grandad, not because of some pity of her getting doxxed or something along those lines, but to spare religouscels from witnessing utter stupidity (I still respect religious people even when I disagree with them)
cope

View: https://twitter.com/neesi/status/1299871435771514880/photo/1

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back