Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Taking roids is stupid and borderline cucked

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
Brb destroying my body for no real smv gain
Brb gettig gyno
Brb getting needles up my ass to appease some females

Meanwhile Chad doesn't give a fuck about roids and gets more girls than you because he has face&bones. No matter how roided you are, a taller (or broader, thicker) dude will mog you. No matter how roided you are, muscle insertion chad already had a huge neck and never ever heard of neck curls. No matter how much muscle you get, women are programmed to cuck you for good face chad. Let me get this straight, no woman cares about your roids because they are attracted to inherent unchangeable quality, FUCKING GENETICS because her offspring will inherit those genetics and there isn't such thing as roid genetics bro.

The argument for gymcelling is stupid, like itsOVER said:

Truer words are hardly spoken. Oh, did I mention roids will fuck up you hormone production and hence give you bloat and shit?

Now you may say "Zyzz bro, zyzzzzzzz" or whoever, but those are cherrypicked examples. Now I am not saying that if you actually get an actual good body your smv wouldn't go up; yes it would by a marginal difference (if you are just average non-soyboy body like I am then it will not make much of a difference, it's not like primitive chad was a bodybuilder) and would probably be lifefuel because it looks good and improves mental health; BUT THAT DOESN'T JUSTIFY GETTING GYNO, DESTROYING YOUR T PRODUCTION, GETTING BLOATED AND SHRINKING YOUR BALLS JFL

If your argument is that you will intimidate normies, the fuck dude. Learn magic karate ninja judo and destroy their ass or learn how to shoot and kill them before they even approach or just get a bit buffer naturally, wouldn't take it that long (either way if they didn't respect you then, why would they respect you now? Respect takes a long time to get gained and sometimes it's unreachable, there are a LOT of ways to gain it and only ONE of them involves getting gyno and destroying your body).

Think about it, you are borderline going a path of self destruction for the "MAYBE" desires of "MAYBE SOME" foids who will dump you for natural tall chad, you'd be better off fucking off and crossing fingers so you get lucky next time rather than having more needles in your ass than an heroin addict in his arm.

It's about face&bones, not about how much needles you put in your glutes.

inb4
>I d-do it for myself b-bro
>i-implying I lift for g-girls

99% of gymfags do it to look better. Everything people do is to increase their smv.
Becoming a bloated pimply roidfag won't increase your smv.

Surgery and bloatreductionmaxxing is the only real looksmaxxing there is

I'm still a supporter of gymceling though

49a748ab04ba81f3ec00f1c03223976aa7602f881102ffae41c2d7a240a57463

"just go to the gym bro girls will come bro"
But you are right foids are masters of detecting good genetics and want traits that are unchangeable

Fuck roids why you have to use this shit while Chad just exists and get pussy?

At this point going to the gym is only worth it to reduce cortisol and boost T levels naturally. Going leanmode is the best option.

Brb destroying my body for no real smv gain
Brb gettig gyno
Brb getting needles up my ass to appease some females

Meanwhile Chad doesn't give a fuck about roids and gets more girls than you because he has face&bones. No matter how roided you are, a taller (or broader, thicker) dude will mog you. No matter how roided you are, muscle insertion chad already had a huge neck and never ever heard of neck curls. No matter how much muscle you get, women are programmed to cuck you for good face chad. Let me get this straight, no woman cares about your roids because they are attracted to inherent unchangeable quality, FUCKING GENETICS because her offspring will inherit those genetics and there isn't such thing as roid genetics bro.

The argument for gymcelling is stupid, like itsOVER said:
View attachment 81945
Truer words are hardly spoken. Oh, did I mention roids will fuck up you hormone production and hence give you bloat and shit?

Now you may say "Zyzz bro, zyzzzzzzz" or whoever, but those are cherrypicked examples. Now I am not saying that if you actually get an actual good body your smv wouldn't go up; yes it would by a marginal difference (if you are just average non-soyboy body like I am then it will not make much of a difference, it's not like primitive chad was a bodybuilder) and would probably be lifefuel because it looks good and improves mental health; BUT THAT DOESN'T JUSTIFY GETTING GYNO, DESTROYING YOUR T PRODUCTION, GETTING BLOATED AND SHRINKING YOUR BALLS JFL

If your argument is that you will intimidate normies, the fuck dude. Learn magic karate ninja judo and destroy their ass or learn how to shoot and kill them before they even approach or just get a bit buffer naturally, wouldn't take it that long (either way if they didn't respect you then, why would they respect you now? Respect takes a long time to get gained and sometimes it's unreachable, there are a LOT of ways to gain it and only ONE of them involves getting gyno and destroying your body).

Think about it, you are borderline going a path of self destruction for the "MAYBE" desires of "MAYBE SOME" foids who will dump you for natural tall chad, you'd be better off fucking off and crossing fingers so you get lucky next time rather than having more needles in your ass than an heroin addict in his arm.

It's about face&bones, not about how much needles you put in your glutes.

Unfortunaly, doing roids is the only way for a low t framecel to look somewhat masculine

Ive spent 2 years in the gym and gained Nothing, with Steroids i would look now way better

Taking roids isn't any more cucked than going to the gym in the first place. Roids just make building muscle easier but you exchange that saved time and effort for money and side effects.
I am lucky in that I build muscle ridiculously quickly but if I were one of those guys who lift for years but still look average I'd have taken roids.
Ofc now that I know that muscles on ugly guys don't attract women, I have a different outlook on lifting but I wouldn't look down on average guys doing what they can to get the best body possible.
And roids work, that's why athletes and fighters use them despite the risks and consequences if they get caught. They're not stupid, they just have different priorities.

it worked for zyzz tho but than again he was going through puberty back than and already 6ft at age 16.This is why youngcels shouldn't give up hope so early on.If your tall and a framcel,roid maxxing is legit.Eat clen and tren hard bros.Fuark!

Attachments

• Zyzz-Before-After2.png
    Zyzz-Before-After2.png
    178.6 KB · Views: 70
  • chestbrah-before-after-660x400.png
    chestbrah-before-after-660x400.png
    140.7 KB · Views: 64
they always post jeff seid, but seid is 5'8 and outside of instagram photos, he'll get mogged to hell and back by any average semi-tall guy

Roids are only good if you have a decent face to go along with it.

You’re virtually killing yourself for female approval. JFL.

You may need roids to get bigger bone mass or treat muscular skeletal degenerative disorders likewise if you know how to treat it then what's the issue. Looksmax has a part on how to take or use roids.

As a wise man once said,
deeptroat said:
just strength max stamina max kung fu max and if u want to hit really hard then punchmax/kickmax

I disagree.

Maybe 10 years ago roiding wasn´t necessary, but nowadays it is. There is simply too much competition out there for women, you need to set yourself apart somehow.

Getting a woman is pretty much like trying to become an olympian athlete nowadays. Your diet needs to be strict and on point and all your efforts need to be on becoming as good looking as possible.

bullshit
taking roids is save as long as you know what you're doing

Last edited: