Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Taking pictures of myself always devastates my mood

• Thread starter RemoveNormalfags
  • Start date
RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
Sometimes I have this weird feeling "come on, maybe I'm not that ugly" and I start taking pictures of my face.
The outcome always devastates me.
I'm even uglier than I think I am. My brain is playing some tricks on me.

It looks so weird. I can't even analyze the "main" problems. I don't know exactly what's wrong with it, but my whole face just looks so subhuman and not normal.

Taking pictures is always a harsh reminder why I'm a KHHV and will probably die like that.

I also have this weird feeling that I'm becoming more and more uglier. At every "photo session" my SMV decreases even more.
But I don't know why? I don't neglect my looks it's the opposite. I'm trying to looksmax.

"oh shut up you're lying, you must be very handsome, oh come on, show me a picture" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Sometimes I have this weird feeling "come on, maybe I'm not that ugly" and I start taking pictures of my face.

It looks so weird. I can't even analyze the "main" problems. I don't know exactly what's wrong with it, but my whole face just looks so subhuman and not normal.

Taking pictures is always a harsh reminder why I'm a KHHV and will probably die like that.

I also have this weird feeling that I'm becoming more and more uglier. At every "photo session" my SMV decreases even more.
But I don't know why? I don't neglect my looks it's the opposite. I'm trying to looksmax.
i have no pictures of myself zero in the entire web

It's true. Taking pictures destroys me I go down from 3/10 to 1/10.

Avoid pictures of yourself like the plague
Seeing a picture of myself instantly puts me into suicidal despair and ruins my day and possibly week

I've made 2 or 3 threads about this. Every time i've had to take a pic for administrative reasons it has sent me into deep suicidal thoughts for several days straight. I'm not kidding it's that bad

Literally nothing in life is as devastating to my mood as seeing a picture of me

One selfie a day keeps delusion away

If I try taking a picture I end up taking 2 hours trying to angle fraud and still fail.

Taking a side profile shot really destroyed my self esteem.

Tell me about it.

take a picture thru the front camera thats what others see when they look at you.

im a literal 1/10

take a picture thru the front camera thats what others see when they look at you.
Are you sure? Shouldn't be a mirror the most accurate thing?
I mean rear and front cameras both have lens distortion (even though front has less distortion, but it's probably still noticeable).

Avoid pictures of yourself like the plague
Seeing a picture of myself instantly puts me into suicidal despair and ruins my day and possibly week

Same

Even accidentally seeing my reflection in a window can cause a substantial mood change

I'm always so much worse looking than my brain wants me to believe

Are you sure? Shouldn't be a mirror the most accurate thing?
I mean rear and front cameras both have lens distortion (even though front has less distortion, but it's probably still noticeable).

Mirrors flip your face that why you see text backwards in them. In a mirror asymmetry is almost nonexistent. Reality is people see you like you see your ugliest self out of the front camera It’s so over