Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Taking pictures for online dating is total suifuel

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
Shower and shave.
Style your hair the best you can.
Pick out a nice outfit.
Get dressed up.
Set up a tripod.
Line up a decent shot for a photo.
Set the timer.
Run to stand in front of the camera and pose "naturally" as it snaps.
Go back to check the camera.
Jesus Christ do I really look that shit?
Try again.
Same result.
Repeat for one hour until burned out.
Go through photos on computer.
Pick least subhuman one.
Post on online dating profile.
Get zero or near zero replies and no dates.
Become depressed.
Give up.
Wait til hope rebuilds a bit and try again in a few months or years with same outcome.

Anyone else been through this routine? I must be a sucker for punishment because I'm doing it yet again today.

Meanwhile any 6+ white guy I've known just posts a quick selfie and gets hundreds of matches. I wonder why so many young men are giving up in life.

Couldn't agree more, that's why subhumans like us shouldn't even bother ngl I said "i think im done" 1 year ago ngl

and change your bone structure

lol at going through all that trouble to get a pic. Just google “hot guy”, pick any picture, and put 6’4” in your bio.

Disheartening when you put yourself out there and get nothing, shows how subhuman others see you as

I never bothered to do that.
Unless I could morph critical part of my face.

No being born good looking in this life is a major scam

Jfl if you're not photoshopmaxxing.

JFL at taking pictures of yourself as an Incel.

I was going to do that but then my hair started growing fast as fuck on the side so now i look even more subhuman. I gotta go to the hairdresser again and pay 30$ just to shave the sides... so stupid. Or i'll just take photos with my wierd haircut.

Normies are getting professional photoshoots done by exquisite photographers meanwhile Chad woke up, took a quick selfie and: his bio has enough typos to induce an aneurysm if attempted to comprehend, yet he still gets matches.

Don't even get me started on foids.

Chad just asks his friends to take it and it turns out perfect in first try

Well I psyched myself up and went and did it. Took a bunch of photos. That didn't go well. I can't believe how much my eye area is melting with age. This is what happens when you have no undereye bones and shit canthal tilt to begin with. I mean my whole face basically sucks but that's what really stood out. I didn't even realize how bad it had gotten.

@KilluminoidBR it's brutal and it only melts more with time. My eyes didn't look this bad even 5 years ago.

My eye area looks like this:

happy-east-indian-man-stock-image-252290.jpg

But somehow more lifeless and dead looking. I look different overall but I probably have the same SMV and photogenicity as that curry posted. That looks level might have been acceptable 20 years ago if you tried hard and had a good personality/job, but sure as fuck not now.

Beyond over. :feelspuke: :feelshaha: Gonna go for a bike to clear my head then I'm calling to book some more surgery consults I had been debating. May as well. Some of the problems are fixable and I honestly at this point have little to lose.

Last edited:
truecels wouldnt even bother

Shower and shave.
Pick out a nice outfit.
Get dressed up.
Set up a tripod.
Set the timer.
Try again.
Same result.
Pick least subhuman one.
Become depressed.
Give up.
Wait til hope rebuilds a bit and try again in a few months or years with same outcome.

You can do the same thing, but this time use a snapchat filter to make yourself look like a girl, and make a female tinder account, and watch you get unlimited matches from ALL men ranging from 1/10 to 10/10.

All that effort to get a smelly bacteria infested open wound.
All that effort to get a smelly bacteria infested open wound.

Last edited:
you way to high effort for this shit , btw who does online dating as an incel anyways?..

Shower and shave.
Pick out a nice outfit.
Get dressed up.
Set up a tripod.
Set the timer.
Try again.
Same result.
Pick least subhuman one.
Become depressed.
Give up.

Anyone else been through this routine? I must be a sucker for punishment because I'm doing it yet again today.

Meanwhile any 6+ white guy I've known just posts a quick selfie and gets hundreds of matches. I wonder why so many young men are giving up in life.

be chad

take shitty selfie video at gym

put on tinder

get tons of messages

dont waste ur time like this just learn photoshop

I went through the same cycle since I first got a PC around 20 years ago and trying online dating sites like faceparty and a few years later plentyoffish, then badoo ect. I always thought it must be because my written profile was awful at first, not my face. :feelscry:

Photoshop skills can fix many facial flaws. I have seen it done on YouTube many times.

I went through the same cycle since I first got a PC around 20 years ago and trying online dating sites like faceparty and a few years later plentyoffish, then badoo ect. I always thought it must be because my written profile was awful at first, not my face. :feelscry:
Man, are you very ugly ??

Because I heard several stories of guys that were able to pull out girls without even a picture of themselves back in the 90's and early to mid 2000. So it kind of amazes me that someone could struggle even in a time where the dating scene wasn't even remotely fucked up as it is since 2012 and beyond.

Photoshop skills can fix many facial flaws. I have seen it done on YouTube many times.

So what if you do that and a foid actually seems interested for once and messages you first even? Is keen to meet up for a date, you text dozens of times flirting and joking. You meet a week later, all excited and imagining what may happen. A goodnight kiss? You could get sex at long last and develop a real relationship?

You meet up at a trendy new coffee shop and she seems off straight away, staring at her phone and only talking to answer any questions you ask. She suddenly says her time is precious and she doesn't feel their is an attraction so is leaving and you are left to pay the drinks bill? [yes this happened]
Man, are you very ugly ??

Because I heard several stories of guys that were able to pull out girls without even a picture of themselves back in the 90's and early to mid 2000. So it kind of amazes me that someone could struggle even in a time where the dating scene wasn't even remotely fucked up as it is since 2012 and beyond.

I did get a few more replies back then compared to recent years, say a few a month instead of a few every 12 months but nothing came of it in real life.

If you're still trying is because you're not enough blackpilled tbh.
Don't give any validation to foids. apps are only for chads bro.

You meet up at a trendy new coffee shop and she seems off straight away, staring at her phone and only talking to answer any questions you ask. She suddenly says her time is precious and she doesn't feel their is an attraction so is leaving and you are left to pay the drinks bill? [yes this happened]
At least you wasted the roast's time messaging you and making her get ready to go meet. Make sure to take her to a cheap coffee shop so you don't spend more than 2 dollars on her.

I did that last week almost exactly... But what I did was just made a video from the tripod, then tried to pause and then take snapshots.
I do this because Samsung fucked up my phone. When I bought it (and one of the only reasons I wanted this phone) was because it had a triple-shot burst function.
Apparently the phone did an update and that feature is completely gone.

front camera bloats the fuck out of your face, that's not what you actually look like.

Well minor lifefuel. I took a nap after my first shit photo session. Then I noticed I was really tense all over from muscle spasms due to a back issue so I massaged that out. After that my face looked a little better. eg. Less dead eyes.

Anyway I got two decent pictures I'm gonna try.

For anyone wondering why I keep trying, it's because I need hope to live. I also usually try not to look too objectively at my face, so doing photos periodically while painful can be helpful. eg. Decided from today's photos I'm gonna get a ZSO for my nonexistent zygos. Might bump me 0.5 points or so.

Testes?
Testes?
1. 2. 3?

You got a lot of balls mister!

Hang up the phone and go outside and approach. Approach anything with a hole. Be all smiles and nice and shit like that!

Be careful with surgery br0. That shit usually comes with an expiration date. Just look at Hollywood.

For an ethnic, especially one that is shit at being social there is no point in trying tinder. You have every single man there with pics of them going to all these events, there hobbies, and always with the "6ft" in there bio. Its over for ethnics.

Testes?
Testes?
1. 2. 3?

You got a lot of balls mister!

Hang up the phone and go outside and approach. Approach anything with a hole. Be all smiles and nice and shit like that!

Be careful with surgery br0. That shit usually comes with an expiration date. Just look at Hollywood.

I've done cold approach. It doesn't work very well when you're ugly. Also there's a huge difference between getting surgery to try to enhance an already good or normal face and getting surgery to try to fix an obviously malformed one.

If you can successfully fix a major abnormality you can go up a point or more. Looking at my pictures today I've still got a bottom 1-2% face. There's plenty that's very wrong to fix.

I'm not even gonna bother trying the pics because i can see how horrible they look and I've already been through this before. Oh well. I'll try again after i get my midface fixed.

Well minor lifefuel. I took a nap after my first shit photo session. Then I noticed I was really tense all over from muscle spasms due to a back issue so I massaged that out. After that my face looked a little better. eg. Less dead eyes.

Anyway I got two decent pictures I'm gonna try.

For anyone wondering why I keep trying, it's because I need hope to live. I also usually try not to look too objectively at my face, so doing photos periodically while painful can be helpful. eg. Decided from today's photos I'm gonna get a ZSO for my nonexistent zygos. Might bump me 0.5 points or so.

i don't want to make you feel like shit but even if you met a foid, wouldn't it go badly because you don't look as good as your cherry picked photos?

especially when all the chad photos are selfies in a gym mirror?

i don't want to make you feel like shit but even if you met a foid, wouldn't it go badly because you don't look as good as your cherry picked photos?

especially when all the chad photos are selfies in a gym mirror?

Well I'm not trying now. Gave up after looking through the photos over and over and photoshopping them to figure out what the biggest issues are and how i can fix them. Last time i tried was 3-4 months ago and i was too ugly then. Nothing's changed. If anything i somehow look worse.

I can photoshop myself up to a 4-5 with emulating just a few surgeries. So that's what I'm gonna do now. Work through those one by one.

As for your question, yeah like for example i could use my photoshopped photos and get matches but there would be no point because I'd be way uglier IRL. Cherrypicked unmanipulated photos is less of a problem though because everyone cherrypicks to find the best facial expression or angle etc.

Little by little these attempts at taking photos for online dating have continuously taught me how ugly i am and I keep learning more about it every day. Lol

I feel you OP. Eventhough I didn't have the balls to try any dating app yet, I know it will be a nightmare when I'll do my attempt to take a proper picture of myself.
I always look awkward in pictures ffs, and when trying to force a smile, I look like a psychopath. This is a joke, but I'll have to try soon.