Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Taking long looks at women's faces when they aren't paying attention

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
I've started doing this when i'm in public. Since i never see women IRL except for when i go into public, it's the only time i can be just a few feet away from a woman and be able to physically look at her, even if she doesn't look at me. I do it when they don't pay attention, and are busy doing something or looking somewhere else.
I like to look at their faces and eyes. I'm sure i've been seen by others while doing this, but fuck them. I am KHHV incel, i should AT LEAST be able to look at a woman in public.
It's a mix of lifefuel and suicidefuel at once. Mainly cause i can't become intimate with her. And can only look.
But i guess looking at girl's IRL is better than on a monitor.

I see layers of fakeup and they look less good looking than what we see them on phone or computer.

Same. I also get close to foids when i'm behind them at a line in the grocery store waiting to pay for my grocerys. They don't seem to react because it's often tight/narrow lines with people close to each other.

Atleast i can try to get somewhat closer to a pussy in real life.

Same. I also get close to foids when i'm behind them at a line in the grocery store waiting to pay for my grocerys. They don't seem to react because it's often tight/narrow lines with people close to each other.

Atleast i can try to get somewhat closer to a pussy in real life.
I should start smellmaxxing tbh

only smell girls 24 and younger
Not easy when you live in a family dominated small town with mostly post wall foid mothers. All the young stacys send their normie betabuxers to buy grocerys for them.

But i guess looking at girl's IRL is better than on a monitor.
For me, there's something very surreal in observing a foid's face(who i like) irl, her acne scars, pimple on the nose, blemishes, eyes,lips, everything

In before warning for foid worship

Not easy when you live in a family dominated small town with mostly post wall foid mothers. All the young stacys send their normie betabuxers to buy grocerys for them.
Small town>big city

Surely everyone does this bar chads, when they only look when the foid is looking. if foid sees us surely we are sex offenders, right?

If I see a fairly attractive girl in tight jeans or leggings showing off her ass, I discretely look as much as I can. I've even followed some of them around the mall surreptitiously, enough to ensure I'll be able to knock one out over the mental image later on.

I do this too tbh.