Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Taking gymcelling to a whole other level: Eat lots of shitty foods every day

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp3y4hqQl0Y[/video]

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGX9Cg52PjE[/video]

@Itsover You said you enjoyed chocolate and good food. Just become a 300 lbs bodybuilder and you can 10k calories of that shit every day. 

Now, this is what I call expensive gymcelling.

CopingGymcel said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp3y4hqQl0Y[/video]

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGX9Cg52PjE[/video]

@Itsover You said you enjoyed chocolate and good food. Just become a 300 lbs bodybuilder and you can 10k calories of that shit every day. 

Now, this is what I call expensive gymcelling.

As far as I'm aware there's massive protein goals to hit each day as a really big muscled guy, which surely means a diet of mainly chicken and other meat, rather than high far and carb content stuff like chocolate and pizza?

Kinda too expensive for me either way unfortunately!

itsOVER said:
As far as I'm aware there's massive protein goals to hit each day as a really big muscled guy, which surely means a diet of mainly chicken and other meat, rather than high far and carb content stuff like chocolate and pizza?

I wish I could eat that much food every day. I tried bulking on 4k calories, but put on too much unnecessary fat.

itsOVER said:

Doesn’t really matter as long as you hit your protein goal

Isn’t gymceling while eating a lot is called bulking? Bulking makes you completely lose your bone definition.

Octopusgun2 said:
Isn’t gymceling while eating a lot is called bulking? Bulking makes you completely lose your bone definition.

I think it's more the LDAR while coping with lots of food angle, rather than the 'this will make you ascend' angle.

Though if you're a true rotter you won't care about being fat anyway lol.

Octopusgun2 said:

Yes that's dirty bulking, which no one should recommend, except if you are anorexic or such. But a slow lean bulk where you at 5-10% above your caloric state or tdee  is the best way to not get fat fast and pack on muscle considering if you are lifting on a structured program

Octopusgun2 said:

It's called dirty bulking. I fell for the dirty bulk meme and put on some extra fat. Thankfully I was able to lose it all in about 1.5 months, so it wasn't that big a deal.

Lean bulking is preferred. That's when you eat about 300 calories above surplus, so it takes a lot longer to get fat, but also takes a little longer to build muscle.

Vision said:
Doesn’t really matter as long as you hit your protein goal

His protein goal is 300g a day though (assuming 1g per 1lb of body weight). That's a massive amount of protein tbh. I barely breach 100g right now and that's only because I'm dieting and want to lose fat rather than muscle (so I can try and lean my face out a bit). Granted I'm eating about 10x less calories than this guy too.

CopingGymcel said:
It's called dirty bulking. I fell for the dirty bulk meme and put on some extra fat. Thankfully I was able to lose it all in about 1.5 months, so it wasn't that big a deal.

Lean bulking is preferred. That's when you eat about 300 calories above surplus, so it takes a lot longer to get fat, but also takes a little longer to build muscle.

It's a shame cos dirty bulking with pizza and McDonald's seems like the only appealing part of gymcelling. :(

itsOVER said:
His protein goal is 300g a day though (assuming 1g per 1lb of body weight). That's a massive amount of protein tbh. I barely breach 100g right now and that's only because I'm dieting and want to lose fat rather than muscle (so I can try and lean my face out a bit). Granted I'm eating about 10x less calories than this guy too.

300 is barely anything when you eat 10k calories a day. And with that many steroids, insulin and HGH he is using, he needs more than that.

I am eating 240g of protein a day at 2.1k calories atm. Very easy to hit tbh.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxF7d39ak7Q[/video]

Gymcelling is super legit if you look like this guy tbh.

CopingGymcel said:
300 is barely anything when you eat 10k calories a day. And with that many steroids, insulin and HGH he is using, he needs more than that.

I am eating 240g of protein a day at 2.1k calories atm. Very easy to hit tbh.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxF7d39ak7Q[/video]

Gymcelling is super legit if you look like this guy tbh.

I was really talking about the cost of it all.

For example 300g of chicken from the supermarket costs me around 4.50 GBP. That gets me around 90g protein so pretty much what I need as a 120lb guy, considering not all of that 120lb is lean mass and my goal is to maintain rather than build muscle.

But if you need 300g, that's 15 quid a day just for around 1200 calories of protein! Nevermind the other 8800 that he eats. His food bill must be gigantic.

How do people eat this much? At most I can probably intake 2,500 calories a day.

ordinaryotaku said:
How do people eat this much? At most I can probably intake 2,500 calories a day.

forcefeed my nigga