Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Taking baths doesn't work for me.

L

LesscoBlob

Got his account compromised by a foid
★★★★★
Whenever summer comes along, my mom occasionally asks me when was the last time I took a bath. Problem is, I do take baths every damn day, use deodorant/perfume and I STILL DON'T SMELL GOOD. It's not bad enough for my friends to not hang out with me or show looks of disgust, but I guess it's bad enough for my mom and her smelling obsession to notice.

The thing is, I can prove that I regularly bathe by just showing that my hair is clean and free of dandruff, but I guess my freaking odor doesn't like my bathing skills.

@wereq and @Grim_Reaper thoughts?

Try cutting on Cheetos or Doritos. My bad smell in my armpits were due to eating excessive amounts of chocolate cookies (15, for example).

shave your armpits

Try cutting on Cheetos or Doritos. My bad smell in my armpits were due to eating excessive amounts of chocolate cookies (15, for example).
That's interesting, but the thing is, I only eat Doritos and that's only whenever I go to the movie theater.

Ethnic people are the worst smelling in public transport

Try not eating spicy food when it's hot outside srs.

I can prove that I regularly bathe by just showing that my hair is clean and free of dandruff,
dandruff is very often caused by washing too often, that used to be the case for me, I would wash my hair everyday and the epidermis under my hair was shattering causing fuckloads of dandruff

To the main question I want to ask, are you fat? Because being fat can cause you to be sweaty and smell bad

dandruff is very often caused by washing too often, that used to be the case for me, I would wash my hair everyday and the epidermis under my hair was shattering causing fuckloads of dandruff

To the main question I want to ask, are you fat? Because being fat can cause you to be sweaty and smell bad
1. If I don't wash my hair even for 1 day, it will be noticeably oily.
2. Yes, I'm fat. I'm working on losing weight.

Sometimes I finish a shower and start sweating and smelling just 5 minutes later, I can't win

oily and dundruff are two different things
I start getting dandruff on the 2nd day. Dead serious. My hair actually gets so oily that it looks darker colored.

Are you washing every part of your body?

There was a guy here not too long ago who would skip washing his ass. So I figure it’s worthwhile to ask this to check