Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Taking a Break from this Forum Because it's Rotting my Mental Health

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
I've only been here three days and I'm already getting depressed and anxious because of how people respond to my threads. I'm constantly worrying about a grammatical mistake where some user will humiliate me or something. I will be back in a few days but I went from being content with my boring and shitty life to feeling back when I was bullied in HS.

Joined Jun 11, 2023Posts 88

You're not an intellectual.

Don't take it too personally majority of the people here are lowlife trolls. Its very rare to meet an adult on this forum. Give them a nasty respond and you will how quick it stops.

What .is does to a mf

Joined Monday at 1:06 AM

Its very rare to meet an adult on this forum. Give them a nasty respond and you will how quick it stops.
Happy gilmore funny punch GIF - Find on GIFER

Joined Monday at 1:06 AM
graycels
1. whiny normie cunts
2. Fed or IT infiltrator
3. rare occasion a brocel that is embracing inceldom

telescopes-testing-2048px-0670.jpeg

Obligatory looking for who asked post.

well if you can't be here for 3 days due to having a very soft skin then i don't think you will even pass a full month, pretty much all greycels don't survive the week trial until they join the GrAYvyard

well if you can't be here for 3 days due to having a very soft skin then i don't think you will even pass a full month, pretty much all greycels don't survive the week trial until they join the GrAYvyard
I'm just taking a little break, I will be back in time.

Ok GrAYcel- don’t see why this announcement needed to be made but good luck.

Ok GrAYcel- don’t see why this announcement needed to be made but good luck.
So people don't wonder why im not posting anymore in the near future or miss me or am worried im gone permanently.

So people don't wonder why im not posting anymore in the near future or miss me or am worried im gone permanently.
thats fine, you will turn autist if you keep posting on .is, believe me

Leave this site as long as you still can.

Don't take it too personally majority of the people here are lowlife trolls. Its very rare to meet an adult on this forum. Give them a nasty respond and you will how quick it stops.
Trolling is a coping method. No one should take seriously most of the stuff written in this forum (or anywhere else).

This. The more OP keeps whining, the more they're going to troll. Just like high school bullies, they want a reaction from you
toilet pfp

Leave this site as long as you still can.
If he's not friendly to anyone, he should for his own mind sanity. If he wants to contribute or participate with the appropriate users, he's welcome. I don't see any issue, quite honestly.

If he's not friendly to anyone, he should for his own mind sanity. If he wants to contribute or participate with the appropriate users, he's welcome. I don't see any issue, quite honestly.
I'm incredibly friendly to all, I am getting harasseed and bullied.

I'm incredibly friendly to all, I am getting harasseed and bullied.

There is definitely a country club vibe among some of the people here. Who belongs/who doesn't. Like your posting status has more validity than its actual content. So, without even reading posts, some folks get hung up on this graycel thing. It is a little strange how even here there's this hierarchy nonsense so prevalent among normies IRL. Maybe some real-life rejects are coping by playing house here?

That said, if you're gonna fall apart over every perceived slight, you may be too weak-minded to post here. A true intellectual has to be mentally strong. (And I'm not claiming to be an intellectual, just saying when I encounter real intellectuals, I admire their mental resilience.) You need strength of mind.

I've only been here three days and I'm already getting depressed and anxious because of how people respond to my threads. I'm constantly worrying about a grammatical mistake where some user will humiliate me or something. I will be back in a few days but I went from being content with my boring and shitty life to feeling back when I was bullied in HS.
I get it, some users are really rude, unwelcoming and trolls, but this is also the only place where we can talk about our issues and receive some empathy. I recommend adding these cunts to your ignore list.

This forum fails miserably when incels here are met with hostility when they talk about recognized incel issues.