Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Taken the maggotpill yet?

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★

There's a few other stories on there.

Read that some years ago, actually almost vomited, no joke. Those kinds of perversions are not that rare apparently, ropefuel to be associated with humanity in any way at this point.

Anything but sub 8

Women would rather have a fly ecosystem in their anus than look at a sub 8 man

Read that some years ago, actually almost vomited, no joke. Those kinds of perversions are not that rare apparently, ropefuel to be associated with humanity in any way at this point.
What is it about? :feelsugh:

Too long to read, but anyway this just shows that all other living things get much more that us incels

I don’t even need to read to know that it’s over

It's normal to want flies living in your ass and to have your dick cut off in current year but being a disgusting incel is too weird :feelsclown:

For my mental sanity I'm going to assume it's fake.

It has to be a larp.

There's no way a woman would let maggots go in her vagina along with rotting meat. I don't believe.
Hope to god its a roleplay

mfw I take 2 showers a day but a woman would rather fuck maggots :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Women would rather fuck a maggot than me. :feelsrope:

What is it about? :feelsugh:
Well some moreso than usual crazy bitch scopes out a dumpster behind a food outlet, goes there when it's quiet with a bag of meat & leaves it in the dumpster in the middle of summer right after collection. She goes back a few days later when it's quiet & gets in the dumpster, rips open the bag & puts a combination of the now rotten meat & maggots in her cunt, takes some home & continues there, masturbates to it, gets some kind of blood poisoning from it & wakes up in hospital after her parents found her. Does this with other stuff too like worms, well rotate forward a bit under a decade & now she holds a managerial position in an office, greeeeaaaaatttttt.

Well some moreso than usual crazy bitch scopes out a dumpster behind a food outlet, goes there when it's quiet with a bag of meat & leaves it in the dumpster in the middle of summer right after collection. She goes back a few days later when it's quiet & gets in the dumpster, rips open the bag & puts a combination of the now rotten meat & maggots in her cunt, takes some home & continues there, masturbates to it, gets some kind of blood poisoning from it & wakes up in hospital after her parents found her. Does this with other stuff too like worms, well rotate forward a bit under a decade & now she holds a managerial position in an office, greeeeaaaaatttttt.
:feelsclown: