Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Take up something useful like sports"

voiceoftreason

voiceoftreason

Why the long midface?
★★★★
Brb going to get my ribs pushed in by some ogre at rugby.
Brb going to get my face more disfigured than it is at boxing.
Brb going to humiliate myself in basketball and get heightmogged by tyrone and his squad.

Jfl at the normies who push this sports-hobby narrative, they actually think that bad genes = an ugly face. Let it be said for the past infinite time that bad genes comes in packages if you have a shit face, you're also more likely to be a manlet and have a weak frame as well, does that sound like someone who is going to excel at sports??? Why do you think so many incels prefer vidya in contrast to outdoor activities?

The main factor for choosing a hobby comes with how much you enjoy doing it, do you honestly think I'd enjoy being Chad's chew toy in the middle of the field? I'm an ugly subhuman with sexual frustration, and they want me to supress these urges by getting my ass kicked and being brutally mogged while at it! :feelshaha::feelshaha: Then again, what am I supposed to suspect from people who think a shower and haircut is going to magically make me immune from hypergamy.

No offense bro, but are you retarded?
There are plenty of sports for incels.
Of course no team sports and no material arts.
But you can go biking, running, swimming, lifting weights, play Wii sports etc.

sports are fucking retarded let’s throw a ball around bro!

I was always clumsy at sports, most probably because of autism.

Normally normies mean team sports, so you can social circlemaxx.
Tried that. Doesn't work. You just go from social outcast to social outcast who happens to play a team sport twice a week.

Team Sports are for Chads. Just hit the Gym bro ngl. Don't be a E Sports Gamercel.

Tried that. Doesn't work. You just go from social outcast to social outcast who happens to play a team sport twice a week.
Normies don't understand this. When one of us is in a group, that social ostracism will just be more pronounced.

Normies don't understand this. When one of us is in a group, that social ostracism will just be more pronounced.
Exactly. To think that social groups will accept and integrate an ugly virgin male is normie tier IQ. It just doesn't happen in real life.

Boxing is fun when you don’t get hit..

Rate his form tbhtbh

Rate his form tbhtbh
Doesn't use squat rack
Squats with a backpack??
I like it, maybe he's quit the gym because of this and thus improved his life.

Fuck sports. It just reminds me of my gym days back in school. Being chosen last and shit

I enjoy golfing every once in awhile in the summer, but that's about it.

This is why so many incels prefer video games because you can be genetic shit and still press buttons, move a mouse, and have fun. It's not oh I'm under 6ft tall and have a narrow frame so I'm dog shit at everything and there's nothing I can do.

Incels weren't made for sports tbh. We are naturally weaker than other dominant jocks who are actually good at sports

Our recessed features make us worse and boxing because naturally a bigger chin or cheekbones are better at deflecting damage

Manlets don't stand a chance at most other sports tbh. Framecels and lanklets on suicide watch too
This is why so many incels prefer video games because you can be genetic shit and still press buttons, move a mouse, and have fun. It's not oh I'm under 6ft tall and have a narrow frame so I'm dog shit at everything and there's nothing I can do.

To think that social groups will accept and integrate an ugly virgin male is normie tier IQ. It just doesn't happen in real life.
tbh.. “just join clubs br00oo00” JLF just to get made fun of by everyone else who already knows each other and to never feel truly accepted