Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the “YouTube Trending” Pill

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
One of the first things i see on trending for YouTube is a bunch of chads being stupid and being rich and famous for it, don’t watch this btw:

All the top trending will either be celebrities or chads WITHOUT FAIL.They are all shit and the exact same. Fuck this clown world.

it is how it is

it's not different in germany , trending tab is filled with bluepilled simps , thots and Chads .
The only thing i ever watch in the trends is the occasional music video

this is eye cancer

God I hate literally everything.

Look at those annoying fucks in their big houses while I'm rotting on ten square meters

Its like an invading alien species and I'm locked in my bunker waiting for them to leave the planet.

Its like an invading alien species and I'm locked in my bunker waiting for them to leave the planet.
It seems like such a different fucking UNIVERSE these people live in.

I almost never click on that tab unless i want to see what's the new stupid trend.

I never go on that YouTube tab for a reason. Just a bunch of simping nonsense and a whole bunch of sluts getting famous for showing midriff (many are underage btw as well)

One of the first things i see on trending for YouTube is a bunch of chads being stupid and being rich and famous for it, don’t watch this btw:

All the top trending will either be celebrities or chads WITHOUT FAIL.They are all shit and the exact same. Fuck this clown world.

Imagine thinking YT is the main game. TikTok and other Snappy things rule all, it's not about seriousness, money, or fame; the social rep and sexual rep comes from the fast and the petty.

Behold, the future of entertainment - a chad and stacy grunting nonsensical babble and flirting with each other, forever.

I never go on that retarded trending page tbh

I never go on that retarded trending page tbh
I think most of those trending videos are just hand picked by the Youtube staff. Complete waste of time