Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Take the Yandex-pill

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Want to find soyjak reaction images? Yandex provides the largest and most varied collection of different soyjak meme images, whereas Google repeats the same image in different forms, provides irrelevant screenshots and is low-quality in general.

This is just one application where Yandex trumps Google. There are others. Perhaps Google is better in some cases, but nowadays I always have Yandex at hand when Google's results don't satisfy me.

Google:
Screenshot 56

Yandex:
Screenshot 57

Yea yandex is pretty nice for images and great for reverse image search. :feelsYall:

Yea yandex is pretty nice for images and great for reverse image search. :feelsYall:
I've also heard of Startpage as a Google alternative that could be worth looking into.

DuckDuckGo is worthless. Same Jewish trash as Google but under a different name.

Russians are also my slave!

I bought Yandex at 60/share. Now it’s 80.
Pay me at the press of button. LDARmax.

Yandex NV
NASDAQ: YNDX :feelsohh:

Last edited:
is yandex the best at reverse image search? i've tried to use to find hentai sources but failed most of the time :dafuckfeels: