Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the Wolf Pill

Self Harm Misery

Self Harm Misery

Greycel
Think the the dog pill is too washed or not strong enough, will then take the next evolution of that pill in the form of the wolf pill. :forcedsmile::lul:

Well, at least she's not French Kissing some black dude! :feelskek:
Yeah she at least not an race mixing whore so she's got that going for her I guess. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha:

Think the the dog pill is too washed or not strong enough, will then take the next evolution of that pill in the form of the wolf pill. :forcedsmile::lul:

Yeah she at least not an race mixing whore so she's got that going for her I guess. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha:

doesnt really matter if some saxon rapebaby whore race mixes, in the end her child will be subhuman, zero value

brutal dogpill, or wolf i should say.

She wants to be gangbanged by the wolf pack

:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Mayowhores would literally fuck anything except Incels.

Lifefuel for @TheGrayWolf

LOL fucking foids rather kiss a wolf