Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the VOICE PILL

According to many studies (two below), low and deep voice is considered attractive in a man because it's a sign of high testosterone level just like strong bones

LOW DEEP VOICE = HIGH T = HOT MAN

in the same way a high voice in a foids is attractive because it's a sign of high estrogen level

HIGH PITCHED VOICE = HIGH E = HOT GIRL

This Study shows that people with attractive voices (low for men, high for foids) are more likely to be judged PHYSICALLY attractive

TAKE THE VOICE PILL,

GIRLY VOICE = IT'S OVER

the studies

I have the worst voice in the world someone please end me :(

I have a weird voice ive been told all my life.

Born to be incel

How do I know what my voice sounds like

you record yourself and if you sound like the guy behind incel tv or faceandlms it's over.
JFL I'm already suicidal over my unfortunate face, I'm fine with not knowing what I sound like tbh ngl

My voice sounds like shit, I sound like a poor low life stoner who tries to sound sophisticated and white but ends up sounding dumb and ugly. To make things worse, I have smoked way too much resin in the past few days and now I am coughing with a raspy voice and sound like a coronacel.

My voice is pretty good bit a bit nasal but doesn’t really match up to my face at all, I sound 10 years older than I actually am for instance

Semi deep voice here and I'm ugly. Lots of pills are bullshit

View: https://youtu.be/dXJVHlr1Wog

Dont mind the content, just listen to his voice. This guy alone made me believe the voicepill, foids in my guild despise him just because of his subhuman voice, even tho hes good and makes good content and they havent even seen his face, just the voice already eliminates him from contention to ascend.

no voice for your thick af Slavic accent

It's not just about how deep the voice is. If you have a goofy voice or talk like Gilbert Gottfried or something also it's ovER

Devastating voicepill.

This is the halo effect. Being taller leads to longer vocal cords, giving a deeper voice. They are rated physically attracted because of thier height, and the voice is rated attractive because it signifies height.
Literally all of this "muh deep voice" or "muh big dick" is all the halo effect of height. If being tall made you more likely to have a micropenis studies would show women are attracted to them. Don't be fooled by these useless studies.
I am a voicecel and have bought a cheap course to help make my voice deeper and talk clearer. I can report in a month or two, but I doubt it makes much of a difference at all. It means nothing coming from a short man.
You are coping because you are short. You honestly believe all life's problems are because of your height. There are tall people with non deep voices as well. You are probably facially unnatractive AND short, which is a death sentence, but you wouldn't be living the dream if you were tall.

If you have the typical "nerd voice" from cartoons and movies IT'S OVER

Voice Is really important and match with frame. For exemple, i have babyface and my voice looks like that of a sixteen year old, and I am 23y. Its over :feelsdevil:

There's no voice for your face anyways. :incel:

Mute Chad still slays

My colleague in college had a chads face and body, but had a voice like a little girl and mickey mouse mixed. He was quiet, and when he needed to speak foids were trying not to LoL, they just put their hand on their whore mouth and shake, you could se their veins on their forehead and neck. Primitive...

Damn I felt that. I have a retard voice and the words I say blend together so people say WHAT 20 times when I'm talking. Over.

I always try to make my voice deeper when I talk i'm zoom meetings, it works well sometimes

I sound like an autist whenever I speak.

According to many studies (two below), low and deep voice is considered attractive in a man because it's a sign of high testosterone level just like strong bones

LOW DEEP VOICE = HIGH T = HOT MAN

in the same way a high voice in a foids is attractive because it's a sign of high estrogen level

HIGH PITCHED VOICE = HIGH E = HOT GIRL

This Study shows that people with attractive voices (low for men, high for foids) are more likely to be judged PHYSICALLY attractive

TAKE THE VOICE PILL,

GIRLY VOICE = IT'S OVER

the studies

My voice is way too deep for my liking

I have a slow, lispy British accented voice.

This also applies to minecraft youtubers or gaming youtubers in general.​

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2esricKcE8&t=679s

MumboJumboVoice

JFL at being a minecraft youtuber with low T gay ass voice.​

@WØLF @kanyepilled mogs me

Frail pale and stale

I usually get the "sound black"...

Have you noticed foids treat you better based on your voice than voicecels?

I did an experiment when I was hitting on a foid in a voice chat despite telling her I was ugly and my friend who had a high pitch Mexican voice but who was better looking was doing the same. She treated him like shit and responded positively to me.
jfl are you me? everyone online thinks i'm black

my voice sucks its an incel trait for sure to have a shitty voice :feelsrope::cryfeels: theres no going back we need voice implant

Anyone else have an autism voice and weird speech patterns to go with it?

Anyone else have an autism voice and weird speech patterns to go with it?
I have a pretty deep voice, but my accent and autism makes it robotic and creepy. The only people who have ever commented on my voice are other autists and incels

this form of copium that i started inhaling (smoking 20 cigarettes a day in order to get a lower voice) has nearly killed me. in my experience, it makes no change to how foids contemplate fleeing as soon as soon as you attempt to engage in conversation.

I have a pretty deep voice, but my accent and autism makes it robotic and creepy. The only people who have ever commented on my voice are other autists and incels
I came across an autistic female the other day at my relatives house who had the same muddled, awkward and robot speech patterns like many of us, of course she already had a boyfriend and a kid from another relationship.