Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Take the vaccine goy, it's safe!"

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
Trust me its safe

@Abominationcel @MarquisDeSade

i dont got it thank god

SCREW THAT VACCINE. MRNA WTF

Every wagie needs to take jab here, starting from today

It's over

The astrazenca and johnson johnson vaccines aren’t mrna vaccines tbf.

Does Bill Gates have something to do with these vaccines or is that just a meme?
Did u take em

I did take em, man what are you so afraid of? we're no chad there's nothing the goverment or whatever gains over killing us, we win.

Took it, I'm still alive and fine. Even if somehow that made us sterile, we aren't going to fuck anyway.
It's still not optimal because I don't fear covid and I shouldn't have to take a vaccine to live but normies shape society at the end of the day, and they love the vaccine and fear covid. The vaccine might be a good thing for old people but as a young male, it's just useless.
MRNA is a good technology for future vaccines, don't deny possibly good use of science just because it's misused today.

Took it, I'm still alive and fine. Even if somehow that made us sterile, we aren't going to fuck anyway.
It's still not optimal because I don't fear covid and I shouldn't have to take a vaccine to live but normies shape society at the end of the day, and they love the vaccine and fear covid. The vaccine might be a good thing for old people but as a young male, it's just useless.
MRNA is a good technology for future vaccines, don't deny possibly good use of science just because it's misused today.
but muh the jews :feelskek:

i had to take it for my job and to gymcel. didnt notice a single thing. it seems like a shit science due to fading and losing potency WAY faster than they initially expected but I think its just a rushed shitty piece of tech and not harmful to 99% of people

its cucked that I had to do it but having the vaccine isnt a problem in itself IMO, the use of mandates when they clearly don’t know shit about it (duration/potency) is retarded but end of the day i dont care i just want $$ so need a job so need vax

but muh the jews :feelskek:

i had to take it for my job and to gymcel. didnt notice a single thing. it seems like a shit science due to fading and losing potency WAY faster than they initially expected but I think its just a rushed shitty piece of tech and not harmful to 99% of people

its cucked that I had to do it but having the vaccine isnt a problem in itself IMO, the use of mandates when they clearly don’t know shit about it (duration/potency) is retarded but end of the day i dont care i just want $$ so need a job so need vax
Based gymcel :feelsLSD:

The astrazenca and johnson johnson vaccines aren’t mrna vaccines tbf.

Does Bill Gates have something to do with these vaccines or is that just a meme?
@Copexodius Maximus He literally speaks for years how ((( "there are too many people living on the Earth" ))) (not that there are little but (((they))) lit want to genocide billions of people) and he is (((coincidentally))) in the kikecine business with (((them))) just as the virus came :feelssus::feelskek::feelskek:. He's a key figure in the (((Global Restart))). Also forgot to tag you.
"But that's just a (((conspiracy))), inkel! :soy::foidSoy:"
Every wagie needs to take jab here, starting from today

It's over
In USSA and Western Jewrope, yes :feelsclown:

Last edited:
@Copexodius Maximus He literally speaks for years how ((( "there are too many people living on the Earth" ))) (not that there are little but (((they))) lit want to genocide billions of people) and he is (((coincidentally))) in the kikecine business with (((them))) just as the virus came :feelssus::feelskek::feelskek:. He's a key figure in the (((Global Restart))). Also forgot to tag you.

EOYB 20191126 Book Growth thumbnail 320x320 v2
EOYB 20191126 article hero 1200x564 v1b

S6mwFxG

Last edited:
"B-but good ol' (((Billie GAYtes))) said it's 200% safe, also muh (((science)))"

:soy: :feelsahh:
It would seem that the ants on the global ant farm have been conditioned to worship the farm owners who wish to eradicate them. :feelsdevil:

The Jew rejoices at the Goy's pain

He once said something on the lines that Earth is overpopulated and that many people need to die for the rest to live, than he turns around and says "Take the vaccine, it's safe"

He should help lower the population by killing himself first.

I'LL NEVER TAKE YOUR JEW POTION YOU FILTHTY DISGUSTING HOOK NOSED KIKES!!

If it would kill me i'd prolly take it

He was a huge player in establishing GAVI. You can find him gloating in interviews about how much money this "philanthropic" investment has returned on him since the manufactured crisis began. There is a lot going on with the situation but one of the clear goals was to "create healthy markets for vaccines" <--(their words, not mine) and it seems to be going swimmingly as humanity is monopolized into taking a completely medically unnecessary product.

I hold my own principles above all else in life so it has been very easy for me to resist soyciety's coercions.

He's not wrong anyways, we are indeed facing an overpopulation problem. Space is not a problem, but resources and what comes with so many people living in a planet are the problems, like extreme pollution, mismanagement and such.
Resources are not distributed like they should at all, like energy for example. Some kilometers covered in the Sahara Desert with solar panels could power the entire planet, yet we still resort to fossil fuel causing even more pollution and diseases. As long as normies are dying, I don't care, they wish death on us so let the planet be overpopulated, polluted and dying, we are gonna die but they will too by their own actions. :feelsLSD:

Shut it goyim and take your fucking vaccine
The goyim know shut it down

He was a huge player in establishing GAVI. You can find him gloating in interviews about how much money this "philanthropic" investment has returned on him since the manufactured crisis began. There is a lot going on with the situation but one of the clear goals was to "create healthy markets for vaccines" <--(their words, not mine) and it seems to be going swimmingly as humanity is monopolized into taking a completely medically unnecessary product.

I hold my own principles above all else in life so it has been very easy for me to resist soyciety's coercions.
Yep, he said that, and the npc zombies still can't (and most of them will just when it's too late) understand what's happening kek. I dgaf even if won't have a job cuz of (((them))).

Last edited:
Hot diggity dog!