Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the twinkpill

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
What if I told you that there's a guy in Brazil who I envy more than anyone else in the world. A guy who has fucked and had relationships with most of Brazil's cute white 12-15 JBs from the Instagram teen celebrity scene, including these ones:

1540701503877 01

Puta2

Puta1

You would probably think it's a Gigachad, right? 6'3, broad shoulders, ultra-squarish face, muscular.

Well, think again:

TAKE THE TWINKPILL TODAY. THE GUYS FUCKING THE BEST, PRIME FOIDS ARE FEMININE-LOOKING TWINKS WITH GOOD FACES.

HAVING A GOOD FACE AND LOOKING YOUNG IS ALL YOU NEED TO HAVE SEXUAL ACCESS TO THE BEST FEMALES THAT EXIST ON THIS PLANET

https://www.livescience.com/28237-women-on-pill-prefer-less-masculine-men.html

ALL WOMEN TAKE THAT SHIT NOWADAYS.

He is good looking , statusmaxxed and propably rich > mogs the hell out of all of us.
That Justin Beaver lookalike bitch is actually a chad....you don't have to be super high T or ripped to be one. And i guess he is avarage height for his country.

eternal suffering for nw0 faggot preetyboys

He is good looking , statusmaxxed and propably rich > mogs the hell out of all of us.
If you're ugly and old I can GUARANTEE YOU that you'll never fuck girls like that in a million years, even if status/moneymaxxed to the max.

He's good-looking, feminine-looking and young-looking. That's all he needed for it. He may belong to the same upper-class strata but that's not essencial.

I’ve always wondered what girls see in those backstreet boys and one direction faggots tbh.

If you're ugly and old I can GUARANTEE YOU that you'll never fuck girls like that in a million years, even if status/moneymaxxed to the max.

He's good-looking, feminine-looking and young-looking. That's all he needed for it. He may belong to the same upper-class strata but that's not essencial.
I am all this and add poor as well....but guys like him has a great following on social media and propably makes a living form them or male modeling.

I’ve always wondered what girls see in those backstreet boys and one direction faggots tbh.
I know exactly what they see in them. A good-looking, young-looking and feminine-looking face.

I think most pretty boy teens become Chads when they get into their mid 20s anyway. It's like the same group of people.

He does not even look that special. I've met lots of guys in real life who mog the boy in the picture. Here in Germany there are a lot of Chads, the guy in the picture would be average in the eyes of the girls here.

I think most pretty boy teens become Chads when they get into their mid 20s anyway. It's like the same group of people.
That guy will never be a masculine, tall, broad-shoulders type Chad.

Last edited:
More proof of face > everything else.

JFL at face deniers

More proof of face > everything else.

JFL at face deniers
But I'm 5'whatever it's over broooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

life fuel for Knajjdcels

I doubt he fucked these girls. When you look that young, women don't even see you as a sexual being.

I doubt he fucked these girls. When you look that young, women don't even see you as a sexual being.
Biggest cope I've ever seen on this forum. No offense.

gCmzZRP.gif

i will take randy orton bully phenotype over poofter boy band looks any day

Cuteness is only ideal for slaying jbs, his SMV will plummet as an adult.

Cuteness is only ideal for slaying jbs, his SMV will plummet as an adult.
Even if he died today and I became a 10/10 Chad today and lived to 100 years old, he would have lived a much better life than me.

JBs are absolute prime. Teenage love is the purest form of love. I'l never ever have that.

I'd genocide entire nations to look like a cute teen twink like him.

just prettyboy max

So what do you think will happen to him in his late 20s? Will he still be attractive?
If he manages to maintain his gl face and his hair, yeah.

I've know several guys in his late 20s who got girls like that as well. "Hurr you're a perv, you're creepy" is gigacope. If you LOOK good and young you're good to go, the only thing possibly in your way are cucked laws.

Everything. Is. About. How. You. Look.

this is why I resort to rape. GG Allin did and so can I.

We can't turn ourselves into 15 year old chad, so your post is irrelevant. Delete it

Biggest cope I've ever seen on this forum. No offense.
Dude, how is it cope? He looks similar to me except that he doesn't have acne.
This guy will never be respected neither by men nor by women. Look at his shoulders. Girls feel SEXUAL attraction when a guy could physically dominate them.

This guy will never be respected neither by men nor by women. Look at his shoulders. Girls feel SEXUAL attraction when a guy could physically dominate them.
I’ve seen lots of effeminate looking men that are slaying. Giga cope tbh.

I’ve seen lots of effeminate looking men that are slaying. Giga cope tbh.
You're probably talking about effiminate tall!! men, which isn't feminine.
A mixture between femininity and masculinity is ideal, especially for serious relationships. This guy however completely lacks the masculinity part.

We can't turn ourselves into 15 year old chad, so your post is irrelevant. Delete it
It's not irrelevant. Know the truth and it'll set you free

First girl and second girl respectively. JFL at thinking having a relationship without having sex is something that exists for that newer generation.

And if you really look like him you should be trying hard to ascend. Cover your acne with makeup or something and go for it, or you'll regret it bitterly when you're old and it's over.

Also, if you're interested, I recently posted a bodypic on looksmax.org. I approached hundreds and hundreds of foids with that body, cold approach, warm approach, internet approach, 0 results. Face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything else

the first girl.. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

It's not irrelevant. Know the truth and it'll set you free

First girl and second girl respectively. JFL at thinking having a relationship without having sex is something that exists for that newer generation.

And if you really look like him you should be trying hard to ascend. Cover your acne with makeup or something and go for it, or you'll regret it bitterly when you're old and it's over.

Also, if you're interested, I recently posted a bodypic in looksmax.org. I approached hundreds and hundreds of foids with that body, cold approach, warm approach, internet approach, 0 results. Face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything else

I'm just tired of life and kind of gave up on looksmaxing. Height is the most important and without that I have no motivation to improve the other parts. Women prefer tall men over anything else.
By the way, his face is only average.
The only benefit of looking so young and effiminate is that I might be better looking at 50 than other 50 year old men who are usually fat and bald. But life at 50 is over anyways.

I'll have a look at that post.
Edit: I saw the pic. That's the ideal body type for teenage girls since they really are not into too muscular guys. Athletic slightly muscular is the ideal body type anyways, at least in my opinion. It's what I aim for.

Last edited:
I'm just tired of life and kind of gave up on looksmaxing. Height is the most important and without that I have no motivation to improve the other parts. Women prefer tall men over anything else.
By the way, his face is only average.
The only benefit of looking so young and effiminate is that I might be better looking at 50 than other 50 year old men who are usually fat and bald. But life at 50 is over anyways.

I'll have a look at that post.
Edit: I saw the pic. That's the ideal body type for teenage girls since they really are not into too muscular guys. Athletic slightly muscular is the ideal body type anyways, at least in my opinion. It's what I aim for.
Well, thanks. Too bad it didn't do me any favors with my face attached to it :feelsrope:

I am all this and add poor as well....but guys like him has a great following on social media and propably makes a living form them or male modeling.
Ur English has improved a lot

There is obviously a difference between who a 15 year old girl wants to date vs an 18-21 year old.

Most young girls want to associate with guys roughly their age, which means a twink younger appearence. Its only as they reach 16-17 do they start wanting more masculine mature guys.

I don't normally post outside of dogpill threads but this one is interesting.
First, it's worth mentioning how birth control works. The pill works by basically tricking a woman's body into thinking that she's already pregnant. Because of this, it would make sense that women would be more "attracted" to less masculine looking men because the most masculine looking guys are the least likely to stick around.

Although, "less masculine" doesn't mean guys who aren't the mythical Chad. Chad's are not the most masculine looking men, they're a mixture between the pretty boys and the rugged masculine men. The most masculine looking faces are on guys like Danny Trejo or Mickey Rourke (Marv) in Sin City. Think of Game of Thrones, the Mountain and the Hound are both masculine looking men while Jaime Lanister and Jon Snow are the pretty boy Chads.

Less masculine does not equal soy boy, it just equals Chad, who was always a mixture between the male model and the rugged outdoors man. Less masculine than brutes, but still enough testosterone to amog the science lab.

What if I told you that there's a guy in Brazil who I envy more than anyone else in the world. A guy who has fucked and had relationships with most of Brazil's cute white 12-15 JBs from the Instagram teen celebrity scene, including these ones:

You would probably think it's a Gigachad, right? 6'3, broad shoulders, ultra-squarish face, muscular.

Well, think again:

TAKE THE TWINKPILL TODAY. THE GUYS FUCKING THE BEST, PRIME FOIDS ARE FEMININE-LOOKING TWINKS WITH GOOD FACES.

HAVING A GOOD FACE AND LOOKING YOUNG IS ALL YOU NEED TO HAVE SEXUAL ACCESS TO THE BEST FEMALES THAT EXIST ON THIS PLANET

https://www.livescience.com/28237-women-on-pill-prefer-less-masculine-men.html

ALL WOMEN TAKE THAT SHIT NOWADAYS.

propably just status look at that fucking cuck of MR. Beast he looks trash but fucks bc over 9kk subs and infinite money ( litteraly )

I don't know if it's ironic...but i must inform you English is not my native language.
I know . when you first started posting ur grammar was kinda shit. It has improved a lot, unironically.

Who is that first girl? Research purposes etc.