Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill TAKE THE TRUSTPILL.THE NEW BLACKPILL

Indiancel

Indiancel

खत्म हो गया
-
So I was arguing with a guy in another thread about this and it suddenly occurred to me about the thing that we were missing out on for so long.We see ethnics and chads Slaying all the time but ever noticed what was common Among them?It’s ofc Good Eye area,Good bones etc but more importantly it’s a high trust face.I will take the example of @Subhuman Currycel to explain this

C6A81792 2B04 4ABE 8789 262353A51025
822BCCF1 0CB2 4B6F B53F 9AEA63A5E84B

The guy has warrior skull with a cavill tier jaw but still gets 0 matches on tinder.Many think of it to be PHENOPILL but according to me it’s the trustpill.This model Jeenu Mahadevan has the same pheno as subhuman currycel But has a high trust face

C087C101 B260 44EC 9219 4F1A622E50FA
48575104 40D6 47FD 9F6C 11E81BFDF421

The model is a confirmed slayer and regularly gets posted on r/Ladyboners and also did very well in tinder experiments.U can even argue that subhuman has better bones but the guy has a high trust face required to slay.The model looks like a Sri Lankan prince and subhuman looks like a currycel All because of having a low trust face

This also applies to whites.Here is another example
DCCC2614 CA68 4B2B 819F 4060FF4CB9A1

This guy has insane bones yet looks like a cuck whereas KJ appa has the same pheno but is a slayer despite having subpar bones.
E3E139FC 37B5 4C5D B3F8 8C7773C93399

It’s all about having a high trust face.This is why Slav men are unattractive despite having mogger bones.I would go as far as to say this is the racepill in disguise.All of the currycels and sandniggers on our forum have very Low trust Scam centre or Terrorist Faces which is what is currytax imo

U don’t even need hunter eyes or square jaws if you have a high trust face tbh.

CAFDF675 CE57 4415 8534 CB322471569C

Cole sprouse doesn’t have any striking features all he has going for is high trust face and that’s enough to make him a hearthrob.

TAKE THE TRUSTPILL GUYS.THE LAST BLACKPILL U NEED TO SWALLOW.I request @SergeantIncel to move this to must read.

@Personalityinkwell @Grothendieck @Gymcelled @Pengwin @Cowcel @nihility .Tag more users in the comments this pill needs to be swallowed by more users here.

Last edited:
and? I’m still not getting laid with this face

Taking pictures inside your home/bathroom is low-trust

Notice the high-trust guys are smiling, outside, wearing nice clothes.

For online dating maybe, but not IRL.

Last edited:
Taking pictures inside your home/bathroom is low-trust

Notice the high-trust guys are smiling, outside, wearing nice clothes.
True this is a redflag to foids.

The first curry guy is thinning hard though. That's the issue. His face takes a big hit from that.

Basically Harmony. Just a good well proportioned harmonious face is what matters the most. Btw SubhumanCurrycel and that "white cuck" are still decent looking and mogs me hard. Both are few minor softmaxxings away from being sex havers.

The first curry guy is thinning hard though. That's the issue. His face takes a big hit from that.
He was actually a cancer survivor. Look at his jaw and chin. Legit one rhino and hair system away from ascension.

It doesn’t matter dude I can pull out KJ Appas and Cole’s bathroom pics they will still outslay both of them
He was actually a cancer survivor. Look at his jaw and chin. Legit one rhino and hair system away from ascension.
He has a low trust face if he dresses well and with skin lightening he will ascend

High trust face pretty boys have high appeal to jbs. All high school slayers are pretty boy twinks

The hair transplant alone would be enough to ascend decently if he isn't short. Warrior bones

Also OP you low inhib mog me by asking for your thread to be put in must read jfl i don't even dare ask mods for a pin

I'm subpar in looks and appear apathatic

1218944207 1389

I'm screwed. Scoring super on that one. Low inner brows, deep identiation, weak cheekbones, thin chin, got em all. That explains a lot.

I'm subpar in looks and appear apathatic
I'm very apathatic too, I had a conversation with one of my mentors at my internship today about my uninspiring attitude.

The hair transplant alone would be enough to ascend decently if he isn't short. Warrior bones

Also OP you low inhib mog me by asking for your thread to be put in must read jfl i don't even dare ask mods for a pin
Reminds me of Edmund lol
[MODS PIN THIS]
:feelskek: :feelskek:

Trusts me tbh

the bottom ones would be considered "bad boys" by foids
cope

I have to do some research bruh.This entire thread was typed on a single thumb. Maybe next thread about it
Its over for phoneposters

Ye that’s me I don’t have hair since I was 12

Have you ever thought about a hair system. Your face would legit be slayer with that. What's your height?
1.78cm
Can I pm you I have made a little progress with my hair since that photo

It’s all about having a high trust face.This is why Slav men are unattractive despite having mogger bones.I would go as far as to say this is the racepill in disguise.All of the currycels and sandniggers on our forum have very Low trust Scam centre or Terrorist Faces which is what is currytax imo
Incredible, you're right. I am slav and foids called me a terrorist on omegle.

Eggy’s high trust face